•| Chapter 15 |•

edited•
~y/n's pov~

"Todoroki shouto"

Whaaaaaaaat?!

"Your kidding right?" I asked somewhat desperately for a positive answer. "No unfortunately.." My brother said darting his eyes around the room in guilt of not telling me before.

"Your just playing a prank on me.... You always do.." I muttered tears filling my eyes. I smiled wearily at him "right...?" "Y/n please don't do this to me... It true!" He exclaimed as my heart stopped. No... No!

"No! He actually helped me with this stalker thingy! Why would he be the stalker himself?!" I asked angrily tears now slipping down my cheeks in disappointment and foolishness. I don't want to believe it!

"Y/n! Listen to me!" He said grabbing my shaking shoulders. My throat hurt from shouting so much but I didn't care. "Stop being naive and think for once! He's just helping you so you don't suspect him! Your falling into his trap! You just don't want to accept it" He said boring his eyes into my teary ones.

I covered my face in my hands sobbing lightly. Realization hit me like a tone of bricks. It's all falling into place. His staring at me, his constant commands of me dating him, his possessiveness, that's why he kissed me too. But I still don't want to believe it, I just can't think of todoroki that way.... I just can't hate him.

Maybe I do like him...?

As much as I don't want to believe it... It's true. I've never fell for anyone and there's really no reason for me to like him.... I don't know anymore. "But I like him.." I muttered Akio's eyes widened. "How can you like him?! He gave such a hard time to mom! He's a maniac!" He exclaimed.

Tears kept falling out of my eyes. "I don't know..." I muttered again. He signed hugging me. "Your my only family y/n... I don't want you to get hurt... Please listen to me... Get over him.... You don't know what he's capable of" he said seriously. "I can't.." I said softly sobbing uncontrollably in his chest.

"It hurts too much..."

(A/n: I kinda rushed this part hue hue)

~time skip to le next morning~

My brother left to Korea in the morning and now I'm all alone...again. It shouldn't really bother me cause I've been alone almost my whole life so whatever. After my emotional breakdown yesterday, I tidied my emotions and my courage and politely asking my friends to leave.

I can't look at todoroki in the eye anymore. Knowing that he's the stalker and a yandere on top of that just makes me angry. And scared. Angry that he made a fool out of me and scared because he is capable of killing people without even blinking.

And right now I am sitting in school with a million thoughts running through my head. Everything seemed to be a question mark to me. I just don't know what to do anymore. Should I date todoroki? Or should I get over him? Should I tell him that I know? Or should I keep it in? Should I move out of Japan? Or not?

I groaned loudly hitting my head on the desk repeatedly. Out of frustration to be exact. "L/n what are you doing?" Aizawa sensei stopped the lesson he was teaching boring his eyes in my soul as the whole class looked at me. "Umm.." I exhaled nervously, embarrassment taking over my cheeks as I hid my face.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I muttered as I raced out of class leaving everyone confused. "Moving on.." Aizawa sensei said as he continued teaching.

~???'s pov~

I saw as my beloved run out of class. She looked so cute with those red cheeks and pouty lips. How I want to make her mine right now. But I have to be patient. I can't risk letting her know I'm the stalker. She's all I have. And I'm all she has.

Other people are fake. I'm the only one for her. I'll make sure that I am. I will eliminate every person that comes in my way. Ever since I saw her at that playground twelve years ago, I can't get her out of my head. We were inseparable. I was this close to making her mine but those shitsticks had to fuck up my progress. Especially that son a bitch Akio. And then we meet again at UA. It must be fate.

Now I swear I won't let her out of my sight. Now even for a minute. She's all mine. My beautiful y/n.

~author's pov~

Y/n returned to the classroom nervously as she stepped in, walking back to her seat. Her stalker's eyes trailed her every move admiring her in every way. A smile trailed onto his lips just by looking at her.

Class went on as usual and soon enough it was lunch time. Y/n was sitting at her usual place with ochaco, Iida and midoriya. She mindlessly poked her food without eating it as she signed. "What wrong y/n-san?" Midoriya asked a bit worried.

Y/n shook her head and plastered a fake smile on her face. "I'm fine" she said trying to sound as reassuring as possible. Midoriya smiled back at her falling for her lie instantly as he continued eating his food while chatting with ochaco.

Y/n looked around the room for shouto. Her eyes stopped at the dual-haired male. She got up "I'll be back" she said to her squad without looking back and walked to shouto's table which was only occupied by him only. She sat down beside Shouto surprising him a bit.

"Hi.." She muttered. Shouto was overjoyed as he bit his lip to keep his excitement in. "Hey.." he said back keeping a neutral expression. It was silent for a while when suddenly y/n spoke up. "I'll date you..." She said suddenly.

Shouto couldn't comprehend what the girl just said as he blinked his eyes in disbelief turning to her. "What?" He breathed out. "I said I'll date you!" Y/n exclaimed suddenly. Shouto was a taken back by her outburst as he stared at her red face. He suddenly hugged y/n knocking the air out of her.

"Good choice." He breathed out just beside her ear. "Now we can find out who that stalker is" Y/n signed, thinking that he was lying but nodded anyways shaking him off of her.

"Remember to tell me everything okay...?" Shouto muttered as y/n nodded. But y/n was unsure. 'Was it the right decision?' She asked herself while biting her lip. She shook her head a bit. It had been done now. There's no changing it. Now y/n officially belonged to Shouto. But a certain someone won't let that happen for too long.

A/n: I know... I owe an explanation. First I wanna say sorry and that u have all rights to kill me. I've been terrible, making u guys wait for this update for over two weeks. Gomenasai! *bows* I hope u guys r not that angry... Haha who am I kidding. Second... I edited this chappy so I know I said it's about to end. WELL THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN. I changed the plot soooo yeah.. Bye.