•| Chapter 18 |•

^^ Let's plz take a moment to cry on how precious deku is. Thankyou. ;-;

~author's pov~

Y/n's eyes widened at shouto's statement as his arms fell on his sides. She quickly regained her composure as her cold eyes bore into his mix matched ones. "Well than that's something that you shouldn't be happy for.." She retorted back and walked away.

All that was clouding her mind was the feelings Shouto had for her and she didn't know anything. It wasn't her fault of course, he never told her or even showed her. If anything it was his to act so carelessly and play with the girl's feelings without even realizing what he's doing to her.

Shouto thought that all this would work out but him being too naive cost him the little bit of sanity y/n had. (A/n: This will be explained in the further chapters.) "wait.." He breathed out as y/n halted in her steps. "What now? I thought we were done here" she said looking straight ahead.

"The stalker.." He said staring at the back of y/n's head waiting for a reaction. "I'll handle him on his own. I don't need any of your help. In fact I don't need anyone's help, I can't trust anyone anymore.. Plus you said that you'll leave me alone" She muttered but loud enough for Shouto to hear, her head now turned towards him. He signed and nodded, walking away.

Y/n's day went on as usual. No unknown calls or text messages anymore which made y/n wonder if the stalker gave up on her but she shook those thoughts away, she can't let her guard down. For who knows, that's what the stalker wants.

Y/n went home but she bumped into midoriya on the way. "Hey y/n-san!" He said as y/n nodded acknowledging him while walking to her apartment. Midoriya's cheerful aura faltered as a worried expression took upon his face. "Y/n-San.... What's w-wrong?" he asked as y/n dead eyes turned to look at him. "Everything" she said turning the door to her apartment open and walking in without saying any word.

~time skip~

The sound if the door bell rang through y/n's apartment as she got up from the couch. She grabbed the remote switching off death note which she was binging like the hundredth time. (A/n: totally me. Plez gimme a life ._.) She opened the door looking up to meet bakugo's eyes.

Her mind suddenly filled with questions but she kept her composure. "What?" She asked as bakugo tched, his usual frown etched on his face. "I wanted to talk" he said as y/n raised an eyebrow. "You could have used the phone" she said as a tick mark appeared on his forehead. "DONT GET SO COCKY YOU BITCH!!!"

Y/n rolled her eyes but nonetheless let him in. He sat on the couch his hands in his jeans' pockets as y/n sat on an armchair. "Go ahead then bark" she said with out any emotion. "DO I LOOK LKKE A FUCKING DOG TO YOU?!" He yelled as y/n signed. "Shut up your loud ass mouth the neighbors will hear you." She said calmly but bakugo was not taking it.

"HAHH?! YOU MEAN THAT FUCKING DEKU?! He asked as y/n mentally face palmed. "Just tell me already" she said getting a bit frustrated at the male's antics. "Fine then" he said frowning.

"I know you already rejected me... But I can't get over you.." He said surprisingly softly. "Not my problem" y/n shrugged as bakugo felt pained. "Let me finish..."

"I'm also sorry for picking a fight with you. You already apologized and I had to too. BUT DONT GET USED TO IT." He added after as y/n nodded feeling a bit happy for the first time the whole day. "Got it" she said a small smile playing in her lips. His words made her happy for some reason which she couldn't explain. Bakugo stood up to leave but something felt wrong to y/n.

"Bakugo... Wait" she breathed out as bakugo halted in his steps. "What is it?" He asked. Y/n stood up and embraced him, surprising both bakugo and y/n "why..?" Bakugo whispered right beside y/n's ear. Her emotionless eyes looked ahead as she inhaled in bakugo's scent. "I thought you needed it..." She whispered as bakugo pushed her away.

"Just stop l/n. It'll make me feel more weak. Il always be number one and I don't need some weird ass feelings to bring me back" he said and walked away, out of the door.

Y/n signed running a hand through her hair. "Me neither. I just felt like doing it" she muttered to not anyone in particular. She held up her cellphone and clicked on a number, putting it beside her ear.

The other person picked up "what's your decision?" He asked as y/n signed thinking over this again. She nodded her head in determination. She gave so much thought to this, she can't back out now. "I accept" she says.

Shigaraki Tomura smirks as his chapped lips open to speak. "Good choice" he says and hang up. "Boss. She's in. We will be unstoppable now."

A/n: sorry for da short af chapter. But I made time to write it for u guys cuz u all r too precious. Your welcome haha. Anyways thanks for reading! Love ya ♥︎︎∗︎*