•| chapter 12 |•

A/n: I know I should be updating on a weekend but the update I updated this weekend was not related to the fanfic so I wrote an update for u guys today. U guys deserve it. Enjoy~

~Author's pov~

Y/n sat on her desk with the usual bored expression on her face waiting for her home room teacher to come in. She knew what was gonna happen, the sports festival. It was today.

She signed looking at her hands resting on her lap. She didn't want to look up. Knowing that she is in the same room as todoroki Shouto and bakugo katsuki. She hated the awkwardness between them.

She has been avoiding bakugo for the last few days, despite his attempts to get close to her. Todoroki on the other hand was avoiding y/n, after witnessing how close bakugo is trying to get to y/n.

The h/c hair colored girl had enough drama going on in her life. She wanted it all to stop. To get away from UA and all these guys. To live a normal live. But fate wasn't on her side. It never was.

A certain bubbly brunette walked up to y/n's desk, placing her hand on the h/c hair colored female's shoulder, shaking it slightly. Y/n was snapped out of her chain of thoughts. She looked up to meet ochako's eyes.

Ochako gleefully smiled. "Are you ready for the sports festival l/n-San?" She giddily asked as the other female chuckled at her childish behavior "of course I am Uraraka-San" y/m replied which caused the brunette to smile.

"Good cause we're leaving in ten minutes" she said bouncing as her curls bounced along.

"Ten minutes?!"

~time skip~

You and your classmates arrived at the sports festival. It was rather loud. Cheers could be heard from every corner. It held a cheerful yet competitive aura, which stroke determination in the students of UA. Everyone was pumped.

You on the other hand hid in your hood of your hoodie that you requested the UA staff to let you take, because of your stage fright. It was an embarrassing insecurity of yours but your classmates found it rather cute, especially a multi-haired male.

You were all waiting for present mic to call you guys to the ground. "AND HERE COMES THE BRAVE AND VICTORIOUS CHILDREN THAT HAVE NOT ONLY EXPERIENCED NOT ONE BUT MANY VILLAINS' PRESENCE BUT ALSO FOUGHT THEM OFF WITHOUT ANY FEAR. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I PRESENT TO YOU CLASS 1A!!!!"

"That's our que!" Tenya yelled as all of you marched onto the battlefield. The crowd erupted into cheers and you kept your head low. Present mic kept on announcing the other classes but you didn't pay attention.

The cheers from the crowd made you nervous as you hid rather desperately from them. Soon enough all of the classes from UA were gathered on the ground and then there stood midnight-sensei... Revealing as ever.

She explained the first test, an obstacle course race. Just like the name states, it's a race with obstacles in it. She explained that as long you keep inside bounds you can do anthing. You smiled slightly at that knowing that you can use your quirk freely. After all it's super speed.

Your classmates looked at you. And mainly you. They all had worried faces. "What?" You asked with a poker face as Ashido started to whine. "No fair! L/n-chan's quirk is basically made for this test!" She childishly pouted.