•| Chapter 2 |•

~y/n's pov~

The result of a the exam came about a week ago and as expected I was accepted. I came first place with a dude named Bakagu or something, I signed as I closed the all might hologram after watching it about the hundredth time. I was very bored.

I didn't get anymore calls from the unknown number. I was thankful I didn't. That dude didn't know who he was dealing with.

I sat up on my bed staring at the Haise Sasaki poster on the wall (if u don't know who he is, he's a Tokyo ghoul character and if u  haven't watched Tokyo ghoul.... What r u doing with ur life gurl?)

My favorite kpop song was booming through my speakers. I groaned as it ended and a unravel started to play. I'm a big anime freak. Many people don't know about this fan girl side of me. It's better they don't. I got up from my bed not knowing what to do.

The next darling in the franxx episode was very far and I just watch the latest episode of Tokyo ghoul yesterday. I miss Zero two's cute expressions. *inset zero two sad face*

Suddenly a 'bing' went off on my phone as I raced towards it. It was a text by the unknown number. I tched and unlocked my phone.

Unknown
11: 57 pm
I can't wait to c u tom ;)

The text sent chills running down my spine. None of this was a joke anymore. It is confirmed that this dude has some type of obsession with me. And what does he mean tommorow?

Y/n
11:59 pm
Plz stop bothering me
Seen

Okay first this dude randomly texts me, scaring the hell outta me and then have the nerve to leave me on seen... Okay this hoe's dead tommorow. Wait what's tommorow?
I eyes widened in realization. Tomorrow's my first day of school! So this dude must be a classmate.. Or teacher... What?! No it's no teacher. What the hell am I thinking.

I groaned in frustration. Guess I'll just have to keep a close eye on my class mates. I signed and lied on my bed. Soon enough I fell asleep.

~in the morning~

I quickly got dressed in my uniform and grabbed my back pack, a granola bar and my phone as I set off to school. As I walked out of my apartment I saw a boy with green hair and eyes. His uniform was the same as mine. He also stared at me. Probably because of my uniform. "Uhh Ohio random stranger" I said awkwardly.

He snapped out if his daze and immediately became flustered. "Uh k-konichiwa.." He said and bowed. I nodded my head. "So your a UA student too?" I asked he nodded and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Uh it's M-midoriya I-Izuku" he stuttered. "Oh it's nice to meet you then midoriya-kun, I'm l/n y/n"

He nodded still flustered. I signed "so since we are going to the same palace lets go together" I said and started to walk "o-okay" he muttered shyly. How clueless is this guy.

~time skip~

We arrived at school. I learned a lot about Midoriya. Although he didn't tell me much about his quirk he is a huge fanboy of All might.

"Which class are you in Midoriya-kun?" I asked, " 1-A" he answered. He got more comfortable around me ever since the awkward meet up. "Me too" I said as we walked together towards the classroom.

I entered first and suddenly heard a guy scolding someone. He had blue hair and glasses "get your feet of the table. That is an act of disrespect to our seniors!" He said. I looked at the boy he was scolding and it was the blondie from yesterday.

"Great I'm stuck in class with this twerp..." I muttered under my breath and Midoriya stifled his laugh. The two guys turned towards me and the blue haired one raced towards me.

"Nice to meet to classmate! I'm Tenya Iida!" He said like a soldier and I'm his general. "Okay...I'm l/n y/n.." I said awkwardly. He nodded not moving a muscle. "Umm excuse me" I said and made way through his body to enter the classroom. "Ah! I'm sorry for blocking your path like that! That was rather stupid of me!" He said and bowed. "It's fine.." I said and plopped down on a seat with an emotionless expression.

I looked around the class and saw a familiar face. It was the weird haired dude from the exam. He was staring at me so I stared back. He looked away with an emotionless face. I tched and plugged in my earphones and started to listen to BTS with my eyes closed.

My peace was interrupted by someone tapping on my shoulder. I didn't even bother looking at the person who disturbed me "please comeback during business hours" I said and continued listening to music.

Whoever it was, didn't like to be ignored, so he snatched the earphones out of my ears. "What the fri-" "listen dumbo.. I will always be number one! Even though we were tied on the entrance exam, I will beat you!" He said and grabbed my arm in order to make me stand up. I pushed him away and slammed him in to one of the desks.

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me...?" I asked with a venomous tone. "So what if I am am?!" He roars back like a tiger and tried to strike at me. "Tch weakling"

I dodged him and gripped his throat lifting him off the ground. Everyone gasped. I could care less about them. He was about to use his quirk on me but I swiftly I threw the boy on the ground as he took deep breaths.

"One touch that's all it takes.... And now I have your future in my hands" I said as red fiery sparks formed on the palm of my hand. "I could kill you right now.. But I won't... Since that's illegal"

He looked at me with blood shot eyes and strikes at me again. "Man you don't give up do you" I groaned. He fell to the ground again, as I broke his leg bone by my quirk. "Still wanna fight me?" I asked as he tried to stand up again.

"I'll kill you..." He muttered and his scary tone didn't faze me one bit but the rest of the class were scared to death. "Okay that's enough y/n-San!" One girl with brown hair and a chubby face said.

"Yea your probably right... But remember this..." I turned towards the "please pick on somebody of your own side" he growled. "This isn't over..." He said and stood up painfully.

He tried to punch me but Midoriya came in between us and pushed us away from each other. "That's enough! Somebody call Aizawa sensei" he said and looked at me "are you hurt...?" He asked. I shook my head and sat back in my seat.

"Y/n I'm sorry.... Kacchan.. Can be like that..." He said "nah it's okay... It's not your fault....it's mine for striking back at him..." I muttered disappointed in myself. I looked around the class. Everyone was terrified... Of me.... I'm supposed to be a hero... Not someone people are scared of...

What's gotten into me?