•| Chapter 5 |•

~y/n's pov~

"I was hoping that we pair up...."

"Umm.." I nervously darted my eyes to find someone that has not been taken. I saw a guy with a huge tail and blonde hair standing alone. I rushed to him and plastered a fake smile on my face "I'm with him."

"You are?" Both of them asked in unison.

I stepped on Tail boy's foot as he put on a bitter sweet smile. "She is!" He exclaimed. Weird hair signed and walked away. "Thanks for saving my butt..." I said. He smiled.

"I guess we're partners now!" He said as I nodded. That's the leastI can do for him!

"Why didn't you want to pair up with Todoroki-kun?" He asked. I scrunched up my face "because he's creepy" I said. He chuckled and nodded understandingly. "But you didn't have to  step on my foot..." He said as I kept an emotionless face. "People do crazy things in desperate situations" I answered as he made a dumbfounded expression. I shrugged him off.

~time skip~

Our pair ended up being villains and guess who we were up against. You guessed it..It was weird hair... And a guy with weird arms. Weirdo combo.

Anyways It was time for our match. We had worked out an awesome plan. We were on the top floor with the artificial bomb, that we had to protect from the heroes. We were all set and ready. Now to wait for the heroes.

Soon enough the heros entered the building. I rushed to the ground floor, careful not to make even the slightest sound. I stood against a wall eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Okay now Mezou tell me their exact location." Weird hair spoke. There was a long silence until weird arms spoke "Mashirao is on the top floor guarding the bomb and the l/n-San is behind the wall behind us."

I smirked, just according to plan. "The wall behind us.... she could probably hear us right now.." Weird hair sounded thoughtful. "Okay Nezou thanks for the information, I can manage y/n on my own, you go take out Mashirao"

"okay so they know our location but weird hair decided to go against me. Weird arms is coming towards you... Remember don't strike at him only block his attacks okay?" I said in my earpiece. "Roger" he replied.

"I know your there. Please don't mind me freezing you.." Weird hair announced as ice crystals were shot towards me. I used my super speed to out run the crystals, "you know you shouldn't really announce your moves before striking them" I said. He tched continuously using his quirk on me.

I increased my speed to go behind him as I lightly tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped as his eyes widened. "I touched you.." I teasingly said and held out my palm. White and red sparks emitted from it.

"Your past was pretty ugly.. Judging by these sparks." I said. He gritted his teeth and stared at me angrily. "Mind your own goddamn business!" He shouted at me "and here I thought you were cool headed..." I said and made a fist of the hand that contained his fate.

He dropped to his knees and stated to clutch his heart "hurts right? Move a muscle and I'll increase the pain" I threatened him as he groaned and growled in anger and pain. "Y/n help!" Tail boy said through the earpiece.