Interviewing the characters of Dark Love!

Author: Hey everyone! It's me Michelle! xD Today we're going to be interview the cast of Dark Love! Let's start with um..who are you again?

Cookie monster: ...Cookie monster.

Author: I don't think you are even in Dark Love...

Cookie monster: Yes i am! D:<

Author: um alright so do you have any idea how the war ended?

Cookie monster: I want cookies, does anyone have a cookie? o-o

Author: ...Security!

Cookie monster: Hey! I didn't do anything! HEY! HEYYY!!

Author: So as the nice two large men take Cookie monster away, let's go talk to the lord of demons about the war.

Shade: Hey guys!

Author: So Shade, do you know how the war between the demons and the angels ended?

Shade: Sure, so right at the point when Rachael gets stabbed by Leon and faints, we were both down to half our men. Also Leon and I freaked out so the war came down to a tie.

Author: interesting and can you explain the romantic vibe between you and Rachael? >:)

Shade: Uh...um..well. *Fakes cough* you see I...oh look there's Leon right now!

Author: Folks, here with me and Shade right now is the lords of the angels, Leon!

Leon: Hi...oh and I see the idiot is here.

Shade: Watch it dick face!

Author: Now now boys, settle down!

Lana: Damn, those guys are butt heads. ain't I right Misha?

Author: Lana?! What are you doing here?! You aren't a character in the story!

Lana: No, i came here to see these two beat the crap out of each other! >:D

Author: Can you please leave? We're in a middle of an interview here!

Lana: I don't wanna!

Author: *Takes out a photo of jayy von monroe* You want it girl? You want the photo? :D

Lana: YES! GIMME GIMME! D:

Author: Go fetch! *Throws photo out the window*

Lana: *Jumps out the window and lands flat on her forehead*

Author: Lemme just close this window here...*Close window shuts and locks it* There perfect :)

Lana: Hey! You trick me! Let me in! D:<

Author: Ignore that please, anyways back to Shade and Leon, do you have any thoughts on the rest of the characters you've worked with? Any dislikes or likes?

Leon: hmmm I know that I dislike Shade, I don't like his ugly face, or his attitude, i hate everything about him.

Shade: WELL! I don't like Leon and his stupid dumb ass face, and his damn attitude!

Leon: Oh that's it! You want to go now, bitch?!

Shade: Bring it girly!

Author: HEY! HEY! STOP IT!.....i'LL BRING THE GIRLS HERE!

Shade: O.O

Leon: crap no...you wouldn't dare!

Author: Oh try me pretty boy! D:<

Lana: No, keep fighting! Jayy and I love it.

Author: ....okay i'm bring the girls in, Rachael! Susie! Come join the guys here!

Rachael: You guys are totally idiots, even outside the human world you guys still fight. -_-

Susie: Cousin Leon is a bad boy! Right Wachael?

Shade: (Ahem..) Hi...Rachael.

Leon: Susie, what are you doing here?

Author: The whole gang is here! :D

Rachael: When is this interview over? Shade and I have a dinner to go to.

Author: Ohhhh?~ You two are dating now? >:3

Shade: What?! No...uh...maybe?

Rachael: I thought it was obvious? o.O The readers should've already guessed we'll be dating.

Shade: Rachael..

Rachael: What, it's not such a surprise, by the end of the book we'll be en--

Shade: OKAY! How about we go on that dinner you were talking about? :D

Leon: You're not telling us something... >.>

Susie: Yeah! Tell us!

Shade: I have no idea what you're talking about and good-bye.

Author: But the interview isn't over yet!

Shade: Too bad bye! *Grabs Rachael's hand*

Rachael: uhh okay?

Cookie monster: MWAAHAAHA I'M BACK! >:D

Susie: *screams* Cousin Leon there's a blue hobo here!

Cookie monster: Hobo? where? o.O

Author: Hey! I thought I got rid of you! >:(

Leon: Get away from him Susie, he might be retarded.

Cookie monster: You're retarded!

Author: okay, this has been a complete disaster. Well that's all you guys, stay tune for our next interview! Hey! HEY! Cookie monster, put that lamp down! HEY! SECURITY! Don't touch that chair!...stop breaking everything! Oh my god! SECURITY!!!

Leon: ...let's sneak out through the back..

Susie: This room is full of crazy hobos...

THE END~ (P.S. This was all Lana's idea. So thank XxLanaMonroexX! xD)