Chapter 6: The Trap

The Trap

     There I was, standing in front of Shade's house, wearing a light blue layered dress.

     I rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer the door.

     I heard the doorknob turn and there was Mr.Knight standing in front of the door. 

     "Oh why hello Rachael! Shade is inside. Come in, come in."

     I stepped inside and at the kitchen was a table for two and in the middle was lighted scented candles. The kitchen smelled like roasted chicken and sweets.

     "Well, I better get going I have things to do at the office, why don't you sit and wait for Shade.  Okay bye!" He left.

     I sat and waited patiently for Shade.

     Then, Shade came into the room, holding a beautiful red rose.

     "For you." He said.  

     "Why..thank you."  I thanked him gratefully, but awkwardly.

     He went over to the over and pulled a freshly cooked roasted chicken. It was light brown and decorate with exotic fruits and veggies.

     "Wow, that smells delicious. You really are a good cook." 

     I saw him blush a little and he quietly answered, "Well, Thanks."

     He carefully cut me a piece of the meal and places it on my plate. The meat was light and full of flavor.

     Then after the Roasted chicken, Shade took out two Creme Brulee.

     " I never tried a creme brulee before."  

     "It probably isn't good, it's my first time making one." It was light, fluffy, and creamy. On top there was whip cream with a sliced strawberry on top.

     It was already getting late.

     "Thanks for the dinner Shade."  I said.

     " No problem." He replied back. "Okay, I'll be leaving."

     "Wait!" He said.

     I turned around. "Yea-" He wasn't there anymore.

     And when I turned around and was about to head to the door, he appear in front of me.     

    "Wow...how did you went all the way over there to here in front of me?"  

     "Never mind that..I need something from you."  

     "What? Can't you tell me tomorrow? i really need to get home." I asked. 

     He suddenly grabed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall.

     "Rachael Sin, you know exactly what I want."  I tried to push him away.

     "I don't know what you are talking about now let me get out of here!" 

     "You foolish girl! I want your soul." He shouted.  

     "You want my what?!"  

     "You're just like your father. Foolish and stupid."  

     I slapped him as hard as I could. "Don't. You.EVER. Talk. That way about my dad!" 

     He started to laugh. He looked me in the eyes and I gasped. He had red glowing eyes and sharp fangs.

     "you're...you're!"  

     "The devil? Yes, yes I am." He said coldly.

     I slowly backed away and tripped and fell on my butt.

     He grabbed the tip of my chin and looked at me closely. " I waited a long time for this." He smiled demonically. "Now no one can save you now." Then, coming from the shadows was Shade's dad.

     "Should I tie her up my lord?"  He asked.

     "No Sebastian, just knock her out and we can bring her to hell with us."  

     "S-so hes not your father?!" I asked.  

     "Who? Sebastian? Of course not, hes one of my loyal servants. Now I need you to sleep okay?"

     He placed his fingertips on my forehead and I felt a strange shock.

     "I'm not going anywher-!" My vision began to fade and I started to feel drowsy.

     "Can't fall asleep. Can't fall asleep. Stay awake Rachael!" I told myself. But it was too late.

     I fell into their trap.