Chapter 16

Shade's Point of View

After Rachael was taken away from those no good angels, I couldn't sleep or eat at all. The only thing on my mind was to get her back. 

"Well look harder!" I shouted. 

"But sir, the castle has upgraded their security, they have every entrance and exit well guarded." I slammed my fists on the desk, making the two soldiers jump.

"I don't care! Do what anything it takes to get her back!" They nodded and ran out the office. I stumbled back in my seat and covered my face. "Was she safe?" I asked my self.

I didn't trust Leon in fact, I never trusted him at all. He does anything for Peace, even if it means to sacrifice others. 

"Damn it Leon, once I get my hands on you, I swear I would-" Before I finished my sentence, Sebastian came through the door. 

"Sir! The angels replied to the letter we sent earlier!" He was waving the small rolled up paper in the air. I took the paper and my blood boiled. 

"Shit!" I cursed as i balled up the paper and threw it to the ground. 

"Sir?"

"They want us to surrender....or else they'll kill Rachael.." I said. 

"They can't! Miss Rachael is..." I sighed. 

"Sebastian.." 

"Yes sir?" 

"Get the army ready....we're going to war." He was silent for a moment but bowed.

"Yes sir." And left the room. "I am going to get you back Rachael...one way or another." No one going to take her from me and I was determine to keep it that way. I couldn't help but gave a small little laugh. Here I thought that I was going to take her soul, the soul that I planned to take since the day she was born but now i'm sitting here. The only thing on my mind was her. 

This girl was really something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

*A/N: Okay so this is not the best chapter but I promise to try to make it more dramatic in the next chapter and maybe introduce the new character as well.

Will Shade be able to rescue Rachael from the angels or lose her and let her be killed instead? Find out soon! Comment, fan, and vote! :)