Chapter 12

I woke up. I turned and besides me was Shade sound asleep. I looked at my watch. 

6:00 am 

Last night was horrible." I said quietly. Then, i turned and looked at Shade once more. I saw his luscious smooth black hair cover his eyes. I gently stroked his hair and pushed his bangs to the side. 

"He looks so cute when hes asleep." I thought. "Reminds me of a puppy." I giggled. I slowly moved towards his body. I placed my head near his chest and heard his heart beat. I started to dose off. 

Until Shade, unknowingly wrapped his arms around me, pulling my body closer to his. I started to feel embarrassed. My heart was beating furiously and loud. It was beating so loud that I thought I woke Shade from his sleep. 

I looked up from his chest and saw that he was still sound asleep. "Oh my god!" I thought. I was so embarrassed but yet happy at the same time. I couldn't help but wrapped my arms around him and smile.

"Mmmmm. Your boobs feel nice." 

I quickly pulled away and saw that Shade was wide awake.

"Oh my god! How long were you awake?! You "  "Just now when I felt big breasts pressing against my chest." He smiled playfully. 

I was so ashamed. I felt myself turned all red. "Y-you!"  

"Come on! I know you like me and my sexy abs." He laughed. I was humiliated! My hands balled up into fists. "YOU.ASSHOLE!!" I kicked him in the nuts and down he went. 

I head him groaned. "STOP KICKING ME IN THE BALLS!" He shouted.

"Stop being such a dick then."  He lied there, covering his nuts and groaned in pain. "I need these to make babies." 

"Ugh...Whatever see you downstairs." I happily washed, and dressed up and headed downstairs, leaving Shade there on the ground. 

half an hour later, Shade finally can downstairs to the dining hall. "You, are a demon child." He said to me. I smiled.

We ate our normal breakfast. I finished first and headed out. "Don't do anything stupid!" Said Shade. 

"I should be saying that to you!" I answered back. I went off and wander around the hallways. 

As I left the dining hall, was a girl around my age. Long blonde hair, pale white skin, short but shrap fangs, and bright red eyes. 

She gave me a glare. "Hi, i'm Rachael." I said. 

"Ugh! Move out of my way!" She shoved me to the side. "Hey! That hurts!" I shouted. 

"Shut up whore! I'm not here to tell you how ugly you are. Oh wait!" She fake gasped. "I just did!" 

She turned and opened the dining hall doors. She closed the doors behind her. 

"Hi baby!" She yelled beyond the heavy wooden doors. She had a whole different personality. A whole different person! She was so mean and bitchy earlier and once she enter the dining hall, she was all innocent, nice, and angel-like. 

"Ugh...what do you want from me Olivia?" I heard Shade say. "Shade...Of course..." I thought. 

I slightly opened the doors without making a sound. Shade was eating his breakfast, he looked annoyed. The bitch, Olivia was wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling like a child. I felt my blood boil. I wanted to rip that stupid head off. The thought of her, touching Shade like that made me sick. 

"What are you going today baby?" 

"Olivia stop it!" He pulled her arms away from him. "I'm busy, leave me alone." 

"Busy with what?"  He sighed. "You probably know that were going into war soon right?" 

She nodded. "With the angels." War? Angels? How come I didn't know about this?

"I'm trying to form a plan. Judging by the letter I got yesterday, they will be attacking us the time we're off guard so leave me alone so I could come up with a defense strategy." 

"Fine. But i'm going to be back tomorrow!" She left as told but when she saw me, she was back to her evil self.

Once the doors were close, chaos broke out. " Move it Bitch!" She shoved me again. When she left at the end of the hallway, I swore at her secretly. It hurted to see her wrap her arms around Shade. I felt envious. "Why can't I do that?" I asked myself. I thought of myself doing what she did earlier. I blushed. That would never happen.

Every time I saw Shade walking down the hallways, I always pretend I didn't see him. 

"Hey Rachael! What are you-" I quickly walked past him and ignored whatever he had said. I could tell his was confused when he saw me walk away like that.