Chapter 13

Shade's Point of View

Something weird is going on with Rachael. She won't talk or even look at me. I mean who wouldn't look at this sexy handsome guy?! Every time I try to talk to her, she runs away from me. I am totally getting piss off. 

And it's been a whole week! As I was walking through the hallways, still thinking about my defense strategy, I saw Rachael walking down at the corner. I decided to confront her. I ran towards her and yelled her name. 

"Hey Rachael!" She turned and jumped in surprise as she tried to make a get away but I was too fast for her. I grabbed her hand. I tsked at her. 

"Now. now Rachael. What happened to respecting your elders?" She turned her head, not facing me. I grabbed her wrists and pin her against the wall. Holding her wrists down in one arm and grabbing the tip of her chin in the other.

"What is wrong with you lately?" I asked her. She gave me a confused look. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"Why are you ignoring me?" I said furiously. 

"I wasn't ignoring you!" She said as she turn her face away from mines. I was losing my patience. I tighten my grip on her wrists. She flinched. 

"Rachael...tell me now! I'm losing my patience here!" 

"get off of me!" She began to struggle. 

"No." I said blankly. 

"I.SAID.GET.OFF!" Before I knew it, she kicked me where us guys wanted to protect the most. I fell to the ground in pain, covering my crouch. "OW! What the fuck?!" 

She sticks out her little pink tongue at me and ran. Oh that brat was going to get it! 

*****************************************************************************************************

Rachael's Point of View

I was walking down the hallways and turned at the corner. I was going to go to the gardens until I heard someone shout my name. 

"Hey Rachael!" I turn to see who it was and jumped in surprise. "Shit! It's Shade!" I told my self. I turned to make a run for it but Shade was already in front of me and grabbed my hand. He tsked at me. 

"Now,now Rachael." He said. "What happened to respecting elders?" I didn't say anything and turned my head. I didn't want to face him. He then, grabbed my wrists and pinned my against the wall. It hurted....a lot. His arm holding down on my wrists and the other on the tip of my chin.

"What is wrong with you lately?" Did he found out? I gave him a puzzled look. 

"What are you talking about?" I answered. 

"Why are you ignoring me?" He said in a furiously and angry tone. He was really scary when he's piss off.

"I wasn't ignoring you!" I said as I quickly turned away from his gaze. His grip on my wrists suddenly got tighter. I flinched. 

"Rachael.....Tell me now! I'm losing my patience here!" He demended. 

"Get off of me!" I said as I was struggling, trying to get away from his grasp. 

"No." 

"I.SAID.GET.OFF!" I kicked him, right at the nuts. He fell to the ground, hollering in pain. 

"OW! What the fuck?!" I sticked out my tongue and ran. I was in so much trouble once he recovers.