33

He took me on a date. He said that today and on we will be stuck like glue and he wasn't kidding.

He had his arm around my waist while we ordered ice cream.

"One strawberry and one vanilla please." He said.

Then after he paid, we received our ice cream and we took a stroll around the park.

"I missed this." He breathed out.

"Me too." I smiled.

"So tell me... how was life without me?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It was painful. Every breath I took was like sharp needles going through my throat. Every time I dream about you and to only wake up to see you not there next to me, hurts me the most." I said looking at my feet.

"Well, from now on, you will wake up to me everyday." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed the side of my head.

"Mmm. I'm glad." I smiled.

"Oh. I was curious. Are you still fighting underground?" He asked.

"I was. Until you came. I don't think I will be attending them from now on, but its a good money maker for me." I said.

"So your not fighting no more?" He asked.

"Why when I have you at home to beat." I shrugged.

He held his chest and stopped walking. His offended face made me burst out laughing.

"Kidding!" I punched his shoulder.

"You better be." He looked at me alarmingly.

"I heard you also fight." I said.

"Yep. I used to."

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"It was because someone wanted me ti hurt other people... he wanted me as a weapon. So I forced myself to stop." He said sighing.

"Who?" I asked.

He looked me in the eyes, he seemed hesitant to tell me.

"It was the one who hurt you." He looked down.

"Dan?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"After I killed him, the officers found out that he was that killer that killed innocent people at clubs or around the streets." He said.

" and so they only gave me a lessened punishment." He sighed.

I nodded and held his arm tighter.

"Now that he is gone. We can be safe and happy with each other." I laughed.

"Yeah-"

He was cut off when he caught two guys sitting at the bench wink at me. They gave me flirty smiles and he only gape his mouth. I didn't notice them, but apparently he did.

I turn to look at him as to why he stopped talking and walking all together. My brows creased when I see him poke his tongue against his inner cheek. I then follow his gaze and it landed on those men, but what surprised me was that those men was looking at me.

His veins on his forehead was clear and the men didn't notice him at all. His hand fist and grew white. He started leaning at little into walking that way until I stopped him. He still had his gaze locked on the men as they continued checking me out.

"Stop. Jungkook." I pulled his arm towards the opposite direction.

"Can I just talk to them." He tried convincing me, but judging by his white fist, veins and angry face, he wasn't just gonna 'talk' .