32

Its been so long since I last visited him. I missed him too much. I don't even know how long it had been, but it surely felt like forever. I couldn't visit him anymore because they had change rules. I don't go a day without missing him and with that, the fighting underground only becomes more aggressive.

I sighed as I walked into my apartment like every other day. I put my groceries in my fridge and put other things away. I had new plates and bowls that I had just recently bought and I had to store them up high in the shelves.

I was on my tippy-toes, trying my hardest putting them away. Just then, a yellow note caught my attention. I tilted my head in confusion. I never seen one here before. Did hoseok put it there? Or jimin?

I read the note and it said:

'Be at xxxxx salon at 1:30pm.'

"Huh?" I questioned myself.

I looked at the time and I noticed it was 12:58pm. It was almost time, but that salon was at least 20 minutes away.

"Should I?" I looked at the paper strictly.

I don't even know who put it here. But it can't be a stranger. It had to be hobi or jimin. So I just decided to follow it.

I had some time so I went to grab some milk tea boba before heading to the salon. I arrived and it was 1:24. I walked into the shop and was greeted by a woman.

"Miss. Yooni?" She addressed me.

"Ah. Yes. Thats me." I answered her.

"Well. Have a seat and we will get started." She said pointing at a chair with a mirror in front of it.

"What are you guys gonna do?" I asked nervously.

"Your hair and makeup."

"Do you know why or who is telling you to do this?" I asked.

"He told me not to tell you anything." She bowed.

" ahh.. its okay." I said and sat in the chair.

Soon they brought over brushes and makeup. They did my hair first then my makeup. It ended up taking two and a half hours, but I won't regret it, because I looked beautiful. My hair was literally the best because a week ago, I had dyed my hair black and the tips purple-ish.