2

I-it's him? What is he doing here? Did he stalk me?!

" oh... It's you." He stood up straight and gave me a lazy stare.

" yeah. It's me jerk" I did the same.

" so you live here?" He asked with a cold face.

" do you even care?" I asked rolling my eyes.

" just answer the question." He rolled his eyes and sighed.

" yes dimwit I live here." I said and was about to close the door when his foot stopped me from doing so.

I sighed annoyed and open the door again to see him standing there.

" what." I asked.

" where is this room?" He showed me a paper.

" room 107?" I read the paper.

" that's down the hall. The last door to your left." I said and closed the door again.

" Aish. Just my luck I get to know that a cocky jerk lives in the same building. " I huffed as I walked to my bedroom and took a shower in my bathroom.

I came out and wear my pjs.
" I still can't believe this rude ass of a jerk lives down the hall." I sighed drying my hair.

After that I walked to the kitchen and got a water bottle. I fell onto my soft bouncy bed and let my mind wander off again... But.... My expression changed as I suddenly thought of the creature lurking in the dark.... Just waiting for someone to pass by...

I closed my eyes and hugged my pillow...

" times like this.... I really need someone.." I sighed knowing this will never happen.

Soon enough.. I drifted to sleep...

~ next morning~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm at 6:30... With sleepy eyes I walked to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that I walked to my closet and change my clothes into a workout outfit and started my routine.

I wear my Nike shoes and grabbed my water bottle, my keys and towel

I wear my Nike shoes and grabbed my water bottle, my keys and towel. Instead of taking the elevator, I took the stairs, this is my daily routine, I like to run to the gym, it's about 2-3 miles away from my apartment, but I need the workout. I plugged in my music as I listen to " Give It To Me" by agust D....

I ran down the stairs and out the door to be met with a cold, refreshing morning air that I loved so much. The sun rising just a bit making me already hyped up.

I started jogging in the sidewalks of busan. There were people on the street... There were ajummas on the street setting up their booth. People making food...
Ah~ sounds so peaceful...

I make my way down to the gym and as I open the door I didn't bother looking at the people in there because I know they like to stare at me while I workout... Tsk. Creeps.

I went straight to the punching bags, and I set my stuff down on the small table on the sides. Then I turn up my music and completely block out anyone who tries to speak to me.

I stretched my arms and legs for about 5 minutes then I start to jump, getting on my toes.... The I jumped on the punching bag, straddling it. I held my head and started with some set ups...

After it did 20, I got off and warmed up my hands by tossing some punches towards the bag

I didn't notice it but I was punching the bag aggressively with the thought of that creature in my head. Ugh. I just hate it.

I swung my hand again but someone stopped my hand from doing so. I turned around annoyed.

" WHAT!" I yelled annoyed as I see everyone in the back backing up.

It was him again? WhY? I'm not in the mood. When I'm punching shit. Nobody bothers me because I'm sweaty and most of the time I put my stress out into every punch I let out.

He stared at me not saying anything.

" what do you want!?" I grunt wanting to get back to my punching bag.

" when are you going to be done? " he asked in the calmest face.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

" when I'm done." I turn around getting ready to hit again when he held my arms again.

" don't touch me." I warned him.

I turn back to the bag even more piss now. I swung a powerful hit to the side of the bag tensely while he crossed his arms.

Why is he still here!?"

I started punching harder, making the bag swing, a 300 pound sand bag... Swinging.

" anytime now." He said crossing his arms.

I sighed as I fasten my punches and hits. I hate him already.

" hurry." He says tapping his foot.

The already mad person I am... I took a last swing at the bag and...

BAM!💥

It popped on the side makings all the sand come out while I have no expression at all.

" there." I turn to him and watch his cold expression. I walked to the table and grabbed my stuff.

" hey!" He yell.

" bye." I said walking towards the door with my back towards him.

"YAH." He grabbed my arm harshly and twisted my body back to face him while people stare.

" What the hell do you want!?" I yelled angrily in his face.

" you fucked the bag... Now I have nothing to hit" he said coldly and angrily gritting his teeth.

" not my problem." I said about to turn around before he grabbed my hand. .

" no.. " he glared at me.

" get in the ring."