29

" because it hurts jimin" i squeaked.

I dropped my head down low, i was tired of acting as if i was okay. I wasn't okay at all, i was scared and worried.

"Knowing thay when i walk out of this building he wont be by my side..." i cried. I couldn't hold back the tears. I didn't want to either.

" shhh... its okay" he hugged me.

" i miss him already... how am i going to live the next years without him?" I sobbed.

He didn't know what else to say. He can only observe my pain.

He sighed and hugged mu shoulder the way out. Soon when we got to the car, we got in and drove away. I never dare look back, because if i do, i will run out of the car and kill every officer in the building just to get to my jungkook.

" we' ll meet again" i whispered..

( time skip alot)

It was a monday morning, i was not depressed or sad or down or anything. Im actually acting like a regular human being. I got out and took a run. I dont go to the gym anymore and i dont know why. Ive notice myself change, and i changed a lot after i visited jungkook, its already been a month and i'm visiting him on wednesday. Im so excited and happy ti see him again.

After that incident with dan, i've been having nightmares, and the nightmares always end up with someone dying but i didnt know who. My brother had taken me to therapy and they said i was in too much stress. Jimin told me to go boxing, one on one with him to release my stress, but that ended up horribly. After ten minutes, he had a broke nose, and a bruised stomach. Yes, i feel bad. I felt very bad.

Hoseok decided if i just punched a sand bag at the gym then everything will be sloved but i went through nearly five of those heavy sand bags... and they ended up busted on the sides. So thats the reason why i dont go the gym anymore. After that, my nightmares seemed to increase, during my nightmares, the pain in the dream makes me think i can feel it in reallife, and that scares me.

A lot can happen in a month and it did. One day jimin told me if i wanted to become a fighter, but he was uneasy about the gester. He seemed almost regretting every word he says.

" a fighter?" I asked with a raised eye brow.

" a fighter... you also get money if you win the fight" he says.

" how much?"

" it depends on the round." He says but then he sighs.

" you know what, forget it-"

" no! Im interested." I grab his arm.

" but its dangerous" he warned.

" i can take it" i say.

" i almost died in the ring" he looked at me with sympathy.

" are you sure?" He added. He knows i'm tough but he doesnt know my breaking point and he is worried.

" i have to get rid of these nightmares somehow" i laughed.

He sighed and looked at me.

" then.. i will enter your name as 'princess' because i dont want them knowing your real name." He says.

" okay" i replyed.

" you do know that, they are mostly nasty men, they play dirty and they are strong." He says.

" sure" i smirked.

" okay.." he says.

He was on the phone walking back and forth, talking. I waited on the couch. Soon after he was done, he sighed.

" your fight will be tomorrow. Since your new, he said he will give you easy men" he said.

" wow. What a gentlemen" i laughed.

He slightly laughed too.

" so. Be prepared princess. If you win the fight round tomorrow, you will have a choice to get into another fight. But remember the fight rounds escalate fast. The men that fight you will gradually be better after every fight. You will get money for every fight you win too." He says.

" okay. I'll take note of that" i say.

He makes his way out the door.

" see you tomorrow" he says.

"See ya" i smiled before he left.

Jimin's pov~

" why! why did you tell her about that!" Jungkook shouted from the phone.

" i had to! It was the only way she can satisfy her stress levels!" I shouted back.

" What if something bad happens to her?! You know well that if you step foot on that ring there is no interferring allowed!" He shouted with worry in his voice, i can hear the shakiness.

" nothing bad will happen! She is a tough girl. She can handle man by herself" i said to the phone, combing my hair back with my hand.

" then why did she get hurt from dan?! You know well that, that bastard knows how to fight!" He yelled.

" maybe it was because she was threatened! She was held hostage!" I shouted back.

I heard a sigh come from him... then silence.

" i've seen her fight before, she gets out of control. She will want more and more, even if she can't take it" he said.

" i already warned her about the fighters. " i said.

" i have one more year, then im out. She better not be injured or i will break your skull" he gritted his teeth.

" sure." I replyed..

" be there with her, and make sure she isnt getting herself into shit. Make sure no one is eyeing her. Make sure that what happened to me, dont happen to her." He weakly say.

" i will. I'll make sure of that" i say and he ended the call.

I brushed my hair back and sighed.

" you'll be okay noona. I know your strong" i whispered.

" everything is going to be fine" .....