21

It was morning already and all I could do was stare at his beautifully sculpted face and wonder what his reaction will be. I was nervous, but I also think that he won't hurt me... would he? I don't know how much this means to him, hell, I don't even know if he'll remember. Of course, I what I did was selfish, I mean.. I wouldn't like it if my boyfriend slept with someone I hate. I don't know their relationship, but I guess I will know once he wakes up. 

With my head partially on his warm, bare chest; I listen to his calm heart beat. I closed my eyes again, and just... listen to the calm beats. I caught myself falling asleep again until I felt him shift. 

My heart beating nervously and my face was red embarrassed. 

He shifted his arms up to a small stretch and sighs afterwards. He moved his hand over his head and sighed even more. He opened one eye to observe that it was already morning. He closes his eye again and hugs my waist in more. I didn't move at all. He slowly shifted his head over to my shoulder and scooted down to sleep on my chest. 

" What time is it?" His morning husky voice hits me in a blow. My heart fluttered as he groans lowly in my chest. 

I lightly smile to his cuteness in the morning. I just forgot that I didn't answer him. I opened my mouth to talk, but he spoke instead. 

" I know your awake jinso." 

.

.

.

.

.

My smile dropped and I couldn't believe my ears. I blinked slowly.. the heart that I once had, had stopped beating and all I could think of was 'why?' 

" jinso?" I heard his husky voice again, but I didn't say anything. I could feel the tears welling up in the back of my eyes, ready to fall anytime. 

He shifted and had a goofy smile when he lifted his head up to me. He had his eyes closed and I couldn't take it anymore. 

" j-jungkook" 

His brows frowned as he slowly opens his eyes still keeping his smile.

.

.

.

.

....but that was until he saw me...

His smile dropped immediately and had big eyes. His mouth slightly parted, he never took his gaze off me at all. In pure shock, he let go of my waist. 

" w-what are y-you doing h-here?" He asked in a guilty tone. 

"Last nigh-" 

" You were with me?" He asked with worried curious eyes.

I nodded my head. 

His eyes travel down to my exposed skin and at that moment, fear struck his eyes. I couldn't help but felt guilty. He got up quickly, panicking, he rushed around finding his clothes. 

" no no no no no no no no..." I hear him mumble as I sat on the bed. 

He grabbed his hair and sighed helplessly. 

He closed his eyes and breathed hard. 

I was worried, I got up and was about to touch his shoulder...

" Don't. touch. Me" He specified and I was stabbed. My hand froze in mid-air as I blink....I felt it... The tears that I held back. 

" Why didn't you stop me?" I heard him but he didn't turn around. 

His back was raising up and down, I could see the veins on his neck pop out. 

" Did you really have to?" He asked again. 

" i-i-" 

" SHUT UP!" He yelled as his back tense even more. 

I flinched back. With my eyes widen, my heart shot through, and my stomach exploding... I couldn't help, but apologize. 

" i-i'm sorr-" 

" I SAID SHUT UP GOD DAMMIT!" He shouted louder and I covered my mouth... 

Tears rolling non-stop... I felt like my whole life was falling apart... did this have to end like this? Why couldn't I get a happy ending like everyone else? I backed away and wore my white shirt.

And the situation was worse when...

" Jungkook!" A familar women busted through our door. I saw a key in her hand. She covered her mouth. Jungkook acted fast and ran to her, holding her by her arms. He looks her in the eyes with pure sympathy.

" jinso... let me explain." He softly spoke to her once he saw her tears.

" what do you have to explain? I see it all!" She yelled pushing his arm away, but he pulled her back.

" listen to me please. This was a mistake!" He panicked...

I stopped my breath...

M-mistake?

My heart ache...

" j-jungkook" I nearly lost my balance.

" SHUT UP!" He yelled, but he never looked at me...not even a glance. When he yelled again, I moved father into the corner. I held my arms tightly to my chest as my heart couldn't handle the pain.

" please, listen to me. This was a mistake. I was drunk last night! I never want to sleep with her!" His words knocked me off my feet.

Jinso  walked over to me slowly as she glared at me. I was shaking not because of her, but him. I covered my head when she came to me and slapped me on the head.

" You worthless piece of shit. HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH MY MAN?! ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB!?" She pushed my head back. This was the first time in my life I have ever been this weak.

She scoffed as she got up. She walked back to jungkook. She pouted.

" I know you didn't want it but you still did it with her." She whined like a  child.

" it meant nothing important. Your the only person I want in my life." He smiled at her...

" no. I know you. You like her." She hit his chest, but he caught it romantically.

" I love you not her. I want you, and you only. I only know my feelings for you... She is nothing to me while your everything" he kissed her hand.

I thought.... I was important.....

" let's leave" he hugged her.

She kissed his lips and hugged him out,they shut the door with a loud bang.

I hugged my chest...
I slid my cold feet into the warmth of my body and felt nothing but pain...

How could I be this stupid. ...

Falling in love with a man who had lied to you.

I'm such an idiot. .and now... I'm the one who was hurting ...

I cried and sobbed.

That's all I could do.

After a couple minutes of cussing to myself and beating myself up... I picked up my clothes and started my way out.

I opened the door and took a step....

I didn't have to walk any farther, because...

...darkness blocked my path and took me away....