28

I was speechless...

" y-you-"

" I love you" he took his head out of my chest and leaned against my forehead.

I could hear his heavy breaths fanning my lips. My heart was done for. For sure I will die.... his gaze on my lips was unbearable.

" I love you so much... " he cracked... I see a tear slide down his eye... couldn't take it anymore. The sensation of his hot body against mine...is making me lose my mind. Even if we are in a jail cell, who won't get fired up from his hot gaze.

He slid his arms up my back. His hand  at the back of my head.

"I've always loved you" I whisper, which blew against his lips.

" I know." He answered.

" I know that I have been a fucking jerk to you. I don't deserve you." He looked up to my eyes with his dad ones.

" I know i did wrong." His lips start to quiver again... buy slightly.

" but I want you so bad." He frowned...

His nose brushed against mine. His tears fell on my cheek. 

" I'm just... so selfish... " he rubbed his hand on my back.

" I'm sorry he closed his eyes.

" love is love... you can't do anything to change it." I say and he listens.

" but I-"

" I know got you in situations where you almost got killed. And I can't forgive myself for that" he slowly release his tight hold.

" no." I grabbed his arms and tighten them around me again..  He looks into my orbs and I fell in love with him again...

" I love you." I pecked his lips.

" I need you" I pecked it again.

" I want you" I pecked again.

" and I can't get enough of you... if the world wants rock challenge us in this game called love, then it should stop..." I leaned in close to his lips...

" because we already won" I leaned in to take his lips into mine.

He held my forearms as he pulled me deeper into the kiss.

With his eyes closed, he melted into the kiss. His lips molded perfectly on to mine. He pushed our bodies close together.

" I love you" he says between the kiss.

I kissed him rougher... his arms squeeze on my waist as he hug my figure...

Then when we were out of breath, I pulled away from the kiss, resting my head against his.

" wait for me..." his voice came out raspy.

I nodded with no hesitation...

" I'll wait for you" I ran my fingers through his hair as he closed his eyes and melt into my touch..

I then pulled him back into a hug.

The whole time... He just stayed in my embrace. My hips over his, we sat like that in the cold cell. His scent that I picked up on my clothes and my scent on his clothes... we both enjoyed and missed each other dearly...

I shifted my eyes around to see the room. It was so cold and lonely. It was better being dead than suffering in that cell.

Eventually, my eyes landed on the tray that hasn't been touched yet. The try with food on there wasn't touched on bit.