6

I got it my apartment and leaned my back against the door.... Every breath I too.... Impaled my stomach.

How could people do such a thing to a child?.... Why is humanity so cruel?

I dragged my feet to my room as I grab some of my clothes and towel..
I walked to my bathroom and got in the shower..... Letting warm water run down my spinal as I breathed...

Wash the day off...

After the shower... I usually don't wear bra to sleep so I pulled over a light, big white t-shirt and underwear... I was drying my hair and then put it in a bun.

I yawned as I thought about the day....

" so sore.." I wince as I stretched too high.

I turn over to my bed and smiled...

" your the only one that can make me happy.." I said to my comfy bed.

I fell on top of my bed as I crawled towards my pillow. Aish...forgot to turn off the lights.... Crap.

I got up and turn off the lights while I hear a loud thunderstorm roaring outside by now.

" great... Just great.." I sighed holding my head.

" calm... The fuck... Down... " I calmed myself..

I hate thunderstorms and the first thing I think of is when the power goes out... Judging by the weather now... The power will most likely get and outage.

I went around my kitchen and bedroom... To find some extra candles and lights.. I'm so tired.. Yet I refuse to sleep in this situation.

I yawned as I walked around my apartment looking for more lights. So far I found 2 flashlights and 6 candles...
I set one in the kitchen, since it's pretty small. Then two in the living room... Two in my bed room and one in the hall.

I sat on the couch just waiting for the power to go out...

I was watching tv... When all of a sudden and huge thunder wave was heard outside scaring me...

I held the couch pillow close and try to clear my mind.

I walked to the kitchen and made me some ramen. I was waiting for it in the microwave when the lights suddenly went out...

I turned on my flashlight and searched for the candles I set up...

I walked to my bedroom And lit up the candle.

Then I walked back to my living room... And...

My door was open...

O.O

It can't be...

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife... The killer is somewhere in my house and I know it. I walked around quietly trying to hear any footsteps, but none... What If this is a trap? He wants me to think he is inside..... When he is outside?.......huh.... So I would run right to him......

I approached the door again in my living room...and it was still opened.
I casually walked to the door and walked out side to be greeted with complete darkness....

I started to panic.... I hate being in the dark.... I hate it so much.... All those dark memories were horrible ones and only the ones I can't forget.

The darkness is where nobody can see me....
Or hear me....
Or help me....

I'm all alone....