23

" Why can't you love me?" He stupidly ask.

I weakly rolled my eyes. His hand traveled up from my ripped wrist. He pulled the wire and it tighten on me making the blades go in deeper. Blood  seeking out of the cut. I cried in pain as I clasp my hands tightly together. My breath was uneven and I couldn't fight to keep my eyes open.

I felt him lift my hands up and kiss my wrist, I mentally killed him and cut off my hands.

" you love him, don't you?" He asked.

I shifted my broken gaze to him and glared at him.

" I love him...." I blinked slowly as I move my gaze down to his feet. My eyes showing nothing but pain and regret. .

" more than anything" my cracking voice comes out like a whisper.

He only smirk at me. His idiotic smirk... once he saw a tear drop from my eyes, he cooed.

"Awwww don't cry~" he baby talked me.

I shook my head and push my shoulders farther away from his body.

" don't worry. He'll come after you and when he shows up.. I'll kill him for hurting you okay?" He still baby talked me. .

He won't come...

He becomes silent.. He gets up and turn his back to me and began to walk away, smirking.

I looked down to my bleeding thighs as more tears fell....

" it meant nothing important......" I squeaked painfully a if there was a knife in my throat.

He stopped walking..

" Your the only person I want in my life..." I blinked as the acid-like tears burn my cheeks.

His back was still facing me...

"  I-i love you not her..." I cried.. repeating the knife-like painful words that never got pulled out of my heart.

"I-I want y-you, and you only...."

He turns to face me with his eyes narrowing....as I continue to talk, he just listens.

" I only know my feelings for you..."

" She is nothing to me ........" I choked on my tears as i found it hard to breathe.

" ....While your everything." I ended my memories of his words....

Nothing in this world had ever hurt me this much.....

I heard his light but loud footsteps coming towards me. My eyes were on the floor. By now all the pain that I physically felt on my body was zoned out. As tears continually fall down, the pain that I felt was only the stabbing wound in my heart.

He walked closely to me until his shoes was in my sight.

He was about to speak until...

" so...." I spoke breathlessly. My head spinning, my brain throbbing, and my tears stinging my cheeks.

I pulled my self together to lift up my head. As I lift it up i came to trap his eyes in my orbs. The vibe that came from me noe is different.

I glared into his soul...and used all my energy to make sure he gets this message through the thick skull he calls head.

I gritted my teeth.

" No matter how much you hurt me, it won't affect him. He now thinks of me as someone who took advantage of his drunk state." I scoffed. Dan looked into my eyes and try to find a hint of fear at least, but there was none.

" he won't come. Kill me now and he won't move a finger." I spoke harshly. A tear slid down my red eyes.

" but let me tell you this." I stabbed my venomous eyes into his and make sure he understood.

" If you lay a finger on him. Or hurt him in any way. I don't care if my legs are broken, I will fucking find you and slit your throat in front of your loved ones." I spat.

He scoffed still keeping the serious face on.

" this isn't a threat to you." I glared at him.

" it's a promise." I growled.

.....

There was silence as he took in my sudden change in emotions. Then he suddenly smile.

" you got that jeon?" He smiles as he step back. I was confused but I never let my guard down.

He started to laugh at me... then he took off his glasses that he wore. Then realization hits me.

That was a camera.

He cockilu turn the camera around to him and smiled.

" so what's your answer jeon?" He questions.

Before he turned it off I yelled.

" DON'T COME!!"

Jungkook's pov~

" NONONONONO! WHAT HAPPENED!" I yelled in anger as I grab my computer screen with my hands ,nearly breaking it as my hands already shook from pure fear.

" he fucking turned it off!" Hoseok yelled as he slammed his hand on the wall.

My heart was shaking and beating so bad. I was worried. I know I left her back at the hotel, but that's because I didn't want her to get hit by jinso. Also  she wasn't suppost to sleep with me anyways, I have a girlfriend. I shouldn't be doing this to her.

" DAMMIT!" I slammed my hand on the table suddenly and every one jerked up.

" I have to go find her" hoseok panicked and ran for the door in a rush.

" hoseok!" I ran after him.

He was about to go out before I pulled his shoulders back.

" NO! I'M GOING TO GO FIND HER!" He yelled as I see his eyes filling up with water. .. His eyes remind me of her.... yooni.

" listen to me!" I grab his collar.
He glares  into my eyes and breath harshly.

" we don't know where she is... it's useless to try to find her. I know that guy. He hides very well. For us to find her, we gotta wait for his move first." I explained to hoseok.

His weak body swayed in my arms. Tears running down his face as he started to assume things.

" what if we don't go and what if that guy's move is a bullet through her head! WHAT IF SHE DIES BECAUSE OF US DOING NOTHING! SHE IS THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE LEFT! HYUNG LEFT US. AND I ONLY HAVE HER!" He broke down. He cried and cried. Jimin walked over and comfort him.

I walked over to the computer. Tears sliding down my face as I bury it in my hands. I can recall her repeating my words...

I'm sorry yooni, I'm sorry.

I'll come find you....

I promise....