Four / You will beat me to death?

Songs For This Chapter:

Faded - Zhu

Jason's Point Of View

I can't believe this. How can this even be possible? She is like, the most popular girl at school, she has friends, and a normal life. Why the hell would she steal, and become criminal? I punched the wall once again. I didn't feel pain, because I was so frustrated and angry.

I walked into her again, and the boys weren't there anymore. They were probably in the living room. She was sitting there, all alone, looking around. She didn't even look at me once.

I leaned my head down to her and said "You know, I'm gonna make your life really hard for you. You will never see your friends, your family, or anything."

"Why don't you kill me already? The only thing I saw, was you and your 'gang' shooting some people? So what, why don't kill me? Don't take any risks, right? Isn't that how you live? Killing people, getting money, making bombs, and so on?"

"Yes, and I'm enjoying it. You should be a little nicer to me. That would help. But now, I can't help but punish you." She looked a little nervous now.

"No, please don't. I will do anything. Just don't hurt me." She said.

I leaned down to her face, and said "Good girl."

Katherine's Point Of View

I couldn't stand him. He was now leaned down to me, and kept touching my chin. Is he fucking kidding me? By the way, all that 'don't hurt me, please' was fake. I was acting, just for my own good.

I couldn't take anymore of him touching my chin.

"Jason?" I said acting innocent.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Do you think your mom and dad are proud of you?" I said, smirking trying to keep my laughter in. When he got fucking furious. He start to punch the walls, kicking to the chairs and scream at me.

"You don't know anything about my parents!"

I just looked at him, with raised eyebrows. "How dare you mention them? You have no right to do that!". He kicked to the chair where I was tied. It felt on the side, and I was now laying on the floor, tied to a chair. Great.

"UH WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP?"

He kicked me in the stomach, and it hurt so bad. It felt like all my blood was on the way to my mouth, so I could throw it up. And it did. I couldn't do anything about it. I was actually a little scared of him now.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"ARE YOU SORRY?! Are you kidding me?!"

He walked out, leaving me like that.

Jason's Point Of View

She is such a bitch. Why can't she just be scared of me, like everyone else? Otherwise I think I hurt her a little. But she deserved it.

I walked up to the boys in the living room. I told them, that they should leave her for a while. That was her punishment for now. If she does something else, it will happen again. But worse.

I walked up to my room, to take a shower. I really need a shower. I took my clothe of and started the bath. I stood there for about 8 minutes or something. It felt really nice. The warm water against my body. I dried my body, and took my clothe on.

I walked down to her again, to see if she still was a bitch, or she was scared of me now, which she should, for her own good. She was still laying on the floor with red eyes. She has cried? Good. She looked at me with hurt eyes. I walked over to the chair, and sat her up. I tied her up.

"What now? You will beat me to death?" She asked looking at the floor.

"Not yet. I will give you a room, so you can take a bath, and get some clothe on."

Katherine's Point Of View

Wait. He will give me a room, and let me take a bath? He has just kicked my stomach so hard, and yelled at me. Is he fucking bipolar? I think so. We walked up to the living room, where all the boys were. They didn't say anything to me, or Jason.

The walked up the stairs, and walked inside to a room. I looked around and it was pretty big. I sat down on the bed.

"I don't have any clothes." I said really quietly.

"You can borrow some of my clothe. He walked out, to get some of his clothe I think. Should I try to escape? I tried to open the window but of course it was locked. I couldn't do anything. Just wait for Jason to come back. I sat on the bed, and when Jason come in with a hoodie and some big sweatpants. He gave me the clothe and showed me the bathroom.

"I'll wait outside." He said, and walked out closing the door behind him.

I took my clothe off slowly and took the longest bath I have ever taken I think. It was so nice to finally get a bath. I rubbed my skull and my body too. I washed my body too, just with the warm water.

I walked out, took a towel and dried my skin and my hair. When I was done I wrapped the towel around my hair and took the clothe on. I walked out to Jason again, and he was laying on the bed and looked at his phone.

"Do you have a toothbrush? I still taste the blood." I said looking at him.

"Sure. Come with me." I followed him to his room I guess.

He walked to his bathroom, and he took a toothbrush and gave it to me.

"Is that yours?"

"Yep." He said and gave me the toothpaste.

"Am I going to use your toothbrush?" I said a little confused.

"Who's else would you use?" He said smirking.

That isn't weird at all.