Two / Beautiful Mike, beautiful.

Songs For This Chapter:

Jealous - Nick Jonas

Katherine's Point Of View

Jason began to walk over to me. He whispered in my ear; "Are you trying to make me jealous, baby girl?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at him "What do you mean?"

"I think you know." he said, and looked fast at Mike before he looked at me again.

"No, he is my boyfriend. Why would I make you jealous?" I wondered.

"We both know you want me, baby girl." He smirked.

Mike was furious now, and he looked at Jason. He stood up, and walked over to him and yelled at him "Get away from my girlfriend!"

Jason just chuckled at him and said "I've haven't done anything.. Yet."

Mike hit out after Jason, but Jason moved before Mike could hit him. All the students looked at us now, and it was awkward, so I tried to get Mike away by pulling his arm away from Jason. Anna and Santana walked over to us, and helped me getting Mike away. I shot a last glance at Jason, before walking away with Mike and the girls.

"First day, and you are already in a fight. Beautiful, Mike beautiful." Notice the sarcasm? Mike just muttered; "It was his own fault."

"I know." I said giving him a sympathetic smile.

Jason's Point Of View

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Katherine sitting by a table with a boy. I'm guessing that loser is her boyfriend, she could find much better, like me I chuckled to myself. I said down at a table with some of my friends from the gang.

Yes, I have a gang. And we just moved back. We lived here in Las Vegas a few years ago, but we had to move because the police was after us, so we decided to move away in a while, until it all has settled down. Now I'm back in my town, and I'm gonna stay this time. I haven't done anything really criminal in a while, so the cops wouldn't recognize us. And to help covering it up, we are going to school. And trust me it's a living hell. Yeah I'm the most wanted criminal in America, so I'm surprised that people don't recognize me.

I talked with Ryan, Chaz and Alfredo when I took myself staring at Katherine, and then she looked back at me. I quickly looked away, before walking over to her. I stopped right in front of her, and whispered in her ear.

"Are you trying to make me jealous, baby girl?" smirking.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me, of course she didn't knew what I meant and she said "What do you mean?"

I looked over at Mike and said "I think you know." and when looked back at her.

She looked confused and said "He is my boyfriend. Why would I make you jealous?"

I smirked and whispered again "We both know you want me, baby girl."

Mike was now staring at me, and looked really pissed off and yelled "Get away from my girlfriend!"

I couldn't take him serious. I knew I was a lot stronger than him, but he sadly didn't, he tried to punch me in the face, but I moved away, before he actually hit me. Poor boy. He doesn't even know how to punch somebody.

Katherine tried to get him away, and suddenly two other girls came running helping her. Katherine looked so sweet when she tried to get him away. It was very smart of her, to get him away from me, because I think she knows, I would beat him up. They walked away from me. I chuckled and walked over to my gang again, and told them about it.

_____

School was finally over, after a long and boring day. I walked out to my car in the parking lot. I saw two girls standing beside my car, they looked really slutty. The one with the weird hair, began talking to me, when she saw me.

"Hey, you must be Jason, right?" she asked with a flirty smirk on her lips.

"Yeah, and you are?"

"I'm Jade and this is my friend Katy." she said walking closer towards me.

"Okay, um why are you standing by my car?" I asked a little irritated.

She looked at me with a really flirty smile "We waited for you.. and we thought that you would give us a ride?"

She was really irritating, so I just shrugged and said "You have two legs - which seems to work fine - so I can't see why you doesn't just walk home." She looked at me with anger in her eyes before saying "I thought that we maybe could stop at your house first." she winked at me after saying that. I leaned down and whispered in her ear "Maybe another time, if you're lucky." I then walked past her to my car, and drove home.

When I got home I saw the gang sitting in the living room. They just sit there talking and watching some shit on the TV, and I had no clue what it was. I walked over to the boy's, and fall down in the couch. I was pretty tired, and this school is already killing me. I just sat there with the boys talking about the big plan for tonight.

Katherine's Point Of View

After school I said goodbye to Mike, and the girls. I drove home alone. When I came home I plopped down on the couch with a back of chips and watched MTV. I was home alone. My brother was on a date with some random chick, and my parents were working, as usual.

I was on my phone, and then I got a text from a number I didn't knew.

Conversation

"Hey baby girl."

"Um, hey. Who are you?"

"We talked in school today."

"I talked to many people at my school."

"Yeah, but the other people didn't fight with your boyfriend, did they?"

"Oh, Jason. Who gave you my number?"

"That's for me to know, and you to never find out."

"Why are you texting me?"

"What are you doing tomorrow night? ;)" of course he is avoiding my question. He is so fucking cocky.

"Anything else, but you. ;)"

"Ouch. That hurt. I'll pick you up at 7. You don't have a choice. ;)" Son of a bitch he is.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then I just carry you to the car."

"Okay then."

End of conversation

I think Mike will be a little pissed, but is not a date, so I guess he will be fine.