Twenty Nine / Just please come back to me.

Songs for this chapter:

A Little To Much - Shawn Mendes

Katherine's Point Of View

When I woke up, I was in a familiar room. I looked around and I had to memorize the room. I knew I had seen it before, defiantly, but I had no idea where. I stood up walking around, looking at the different small pieces. It was almost an empty room, but with a bed, a nightstand and a big mirror. My phone was on the nightstand, so I walked over to it, and clicked the bottom and saw a picture of me and Jason smiling, he was kissing my temple, and I smiled to myself.

I took it in my pocket and grabbed the doorknob. Finally walking out, I was met by a big hallway. It was still looking very familiar. I walked down with my hand following the wall. I stopped, when I saw a big picture on the wall, and I knew exactly where I was.

It was a picture of my family. My brother, my mother, my father and me. I stopped and stared directly at the picture.

By the time I was done taking it all in, I started to think. That means, Jason seriously let me go. I knew he wasn't telling the truth in the car, but I didn't though he would leave me here all by myself, even without saying goodbye.

I started walking. Fast. I where on my way out, I called Jason on the way, making sure he wasn't driving right now, so I could stop him. I was hiding behind the door to the living room where I figured that my parents would be. I finally manage to open the door, and I just couldn't move. My parents were just sitting there by the table. He didn't take the phone, so I just laid it in my pocket again.

I didn't have time to say hello to them right now, I had to see Jason first. He was the most important to me right now, and I'm not ready to just throw it away from one day to another. My parents looked up at me, but I kept walking. I walked right past them, but my father grabbed me by my arm. I pushed him away "I need to find Jason." I said, and now I was running out the door. Jason's car was still outside, at first it looked like he weren't sitting in it, but he was, and soon his foot was pressing on the speeder.

I was running as fast as I could, and he actually looked at me while I was running. Apparently that didn't stop the car. He was still driving away, and he didn't stop. He didn't look back. He was seriously letting go of me. I stopped right before the big road. That's when I broke down.

I let myself sit on the pavement, hugging my legs and my head was buried in both my arms and legs. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Jason once again. There were 5 or 6 "bib" noises, but finally he took it. I lifted my head, and breathed heavily "Jason?" was the only thing I manage to say to him. He didn't answer, and I actually knew why. I knew if I was going to say the right things in this situation, he would come back. He would come back to me, and everything would become just fine.

"Jason, please turn around. I can still see your car, but just please come back to me. I know my parents won't be pleased, but that doesn't matter, I'm really, really sorry. Come back to me." I spoke really slowly between my sobs, my breathing really heavily.

"Katherine, I'm sorry, I can't. You need to live your life-" But I couldn't let him say anymore, I had to say something, because I knew he was serious about leaving me right now and if I didn't cut him off, this would be the last time we talked.

"Don't give me that crappy speech about what I deserve, and that I deserve someone better. I don't care if we aren't perfect all the time, but no couples are. I want you, no one else, but you. Now, you'll either turn that car around, drive back to my house, or ill come and find you, you know I could if I would a-" and now I broke down again, crying like someone who just lost their husband after 40 years of marriage. Think about it, you'll never see me again-"I got interrupted by him crying. I had never seen or heard Jason cry, and I couldn't imagine that he even could cry.