Nineteen / Like what you see babe?

Songs for this chapter:

Skin - Rihanna

Katherine's Point Of View

We were walking on the beach, hand in hand and talking about everything.

The time was passing by without us noticing. Jason suddenly stopped up, and looked out over the ocean. I walked over to him, and grabbed his hand again. He smiled as he looked down at our hands.

After a few minutes of standing there, Jason turned to look at me. He had a really big smile on; actually I don't think I have ever seen such a big smile on his lips before.

"Katherine?" Jason asked as he slightly looked at his feet.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a question?" he looked nervous, as he kept looking at the ground.

"Yeah, of course you can." I'm really curious about what his question is.

"What do you feel about me?" I was so shocked when he asked me about that.. I would've never seen it coming. But, what do I feel about him? Do I like him? And do I like him as a friend or more?

Jason interrupted my thoughts when he said.

"I really like you, Katherine, and I think it's as more than a friend."

______

It was now 01:00 o'clock, and Jason and I were on our way home, he had his hand on my thigh as we held hands. There were a comfortable silence, and I think we both just sat there thinking about tonight. It's funny I actually think of Jason's home as my home right now, and I don't really miss my own home. Weird...

I was thrown out of my thoughts, when Jason parked the car in the garage. He quickly got to my side of the car and opened my door. I smiled a slight smile to him as I said a little thank you.

We were on our way over to the door, so we could get fully into the house. But before Jason opened the door, he turned around, and pushed me up against the wall, beside the door. He pressed his lips against mine; it was such a passionate kiss. It got heated when he ran his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I didn't let him, so he ran one of his hands from my waist down to my butt, and squirmed it. When I moaned he pushed his tongue inside, exploring my mouth.

He began to come closer so I was pressed right against the wall. I don't think there was any space left between us, but I strangely liked it this way.

When his other hand began moving down to my butt, I moved my arms around his next and began tugging a little bit at the hairs in his neck, I heard him moan when I did it. He putted his hands under my thighs, signaling for me to jump, so that's what I did.

He carried me inside the house, without breaking the kiss. Then he laid me down on the couch, because it was the first thing in sight. He was lying on top of me as he began trailing kisses down my neck, and I began moaning.

It kind of made me frustrated that he was still wearing his coat on, so without breaking the kiss, I quickly pulled it off.

Jason broke the kiss, so he could pull his shirt off. Oh. My. God.. Those abs.. It felt as if I had been staring in hours, but lucky enough for me it was only a few seconds.

"Like what you see, babe?" Jason asked me with a cocky smirk.

I didn't get time to answer before his lips were on mine and he was pressed against my body again, because he was so close, I could feel his erection my thigh. He began trailing kisses down my neck, and he soon found my sweet spot again, I began moaning his name. His hands moved down to my waist again, and then up to my back so he could zip down my dress, but before he could do it, we heard a car drive through the driveway.

Jason's head shut up, and he quickly ran to the window to see who was coming. I sat up and fixed my hair and clothe.

"Shit it is the boys! Why are they coming home now?!" He said, and quickly came over to me. He gave me a peck on the lips and took his shirt on again.

"I think I'm going to go upstairs and take a bath, then they won't get too suspicious." I said as I stood up from the couch.

Before I could walk up the stairs, Jason came over to me and smashed our lips together. Our tongues were dancing together, but we both knew that we had to pull away before the boys came inside.

I smiled at him, and went up to our bathroom. When I came inside, I stripped and went to the shower. As I was standing there I kept thinking about what had just happened Jason's kisses were still lingering to my lips, and my neck.

I'm such a fucked up person. Which other person would ever be kissing their own kidnapper? If the boys wouldn't have come home by now, we would be having sex.. Who would have done it with their kidnapper? It's not because I'm a virgin, because I'm far from that, but it's the fact that he's my kidnapper.

I heard voices from downstairs, and I knew it was the boys. I washed my body and my hair, and got out of the shower. I quickly got a towel around my body, and went over to the mirror, so I could brush my teeth. I looked at myself, and saw that I had a hickey on my neck. That's great Jason, really, really great.

When I had brushed my teeth, I got out of the bathroom, and over to the walk in closet. I quickly picked some sweats, a tank top and of course some underwear and a bra.

After that I walked over to the big mirror in Jason's room, and put some make up on my neck, so I could hide the hickey. I actually think it hided it very well.

Jason's Point Of View

When Katherine went upstairs I quickly fixed my hair and my clothes so it looked normal, after that I went over to the couch and watched some TV, it was on the news, but I wasn't really in the mood for that, so I switched channel. There were some movie; I didn't really paid attention to. I was more curious about when the guys would come inside the house.

After 10 minutes, they all came inside and greeted me.

"What's up Jason, where's Katherine?" Alfredo said with a big grin.

"Oh god Jason, you haven't killed her right?" Chaz asked, with a shocked expression.

"No of course not, why would I kill her. I know I'm mean but I'm not stupid.

Katherine is taking a bath, I was just watching a movie." I said while smirking a little bit.

"Why did she need a shower this late?" Ryan asked with a big smirk.

"Why would I know?" I asked getting annoyed by them already. They came like 5 minutes ago, and I'm already tired of them.Jesus.

"Right." He said.

Katherine came down looking all natural. I must admit that she is beautiful. I tried so hard not to just run over to her, and kiss her right there, in front of the boys. The boys looked at her too, and I know they all want to get in her pants. Except for my brother.

She sat down on the couch next to Ryan, smiled and said "Hey." She was absolutely adorable. But we can't let them know, that we are kind-of-together. I have to be feared, as always.

__

So, it is about to get serious. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Mille wrote most of it, because I'm lazy, ops. Thank you for 4000 views, 166 votes and 8 comments! We are so proud, and thank you so so so so so much for voting, commenting, and even reading it.