Thirteen / I'm not his!

Songs For This Chapter:

I Know You Care - Ellie Goulding

Jason's Point Of View

I sat on the couch and waited for Katherine. I was playing on my phone when I heard her come down the stairs, she looked so beautiful. The only makeup she had on was mascara (I think) and I really liked the fact that she didn't whore too much.

"Shall we?" I asked her and made sure it sounded elegant.

"We shall." She said making me smile a little.

We walked out to the car arm in arm. I opened the door to Katherine so she could get into the passenger seat. She smiled at me when I opened it for her. When she got in the car, I ran over to my own side, sat in the driver seat and started driving.

At first there was a really awkward silence but then she spoke up "Where is the meeting at?"

"It's just at one of the biggest gang's house. They are all like a family, you know, like a family business." I explained to her. She nodded, so I though she understood it.

"Who is coming to the meeting?" she looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Just some bosses from other gang's. Most of them have a girl with them. Just to let you know." I said looking at the road. She just laughed at me. Why did she laugh? There was nothing to laugh about.

"How nice of you." She said between the laugh and smiled.

She kept smiling and her laugh becomes giggles, but I couldn't find a reason to laugh. But she has a really cute laugh. Wait, what?

"Your laugh is adorable." I said, don't knowing why, but it just flew out of my mouth. "Thank you." She said looking down at the lap, trying to hide the fact that she didn't blush.

Silence filled the car again, but funny enough it wasn't an awkward silence, it was peacefull.

Then we arrived there, I walked over to open the car door for Katherine, once again. She stepped out and we walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door three times and waited for it to open.

The door opened and an older lady came in sight, she smiled at us and leaded us inside. When we walked inside Katherine suddenly stopped. She turned around and looked in a picture on the wall. It was a little girl surrounded by a lot of boys. She looked a lot like Katherine, just you.. smaller.

After standing there for about half a minute, I pushed her a little forward and she started to walk again. A few minutes later we stood in front of big wooden door. I knocked on the door, and I took Katherine's hand, just so I wouldn't lose her in probably all of the people in there. I heard a "come in", and opened the door.

There were a lot of girls in there. More toys. I saw Logan. He is the leader of a small gang in the south California. He was eye raping Katherine so I squished her hand a little bit and I laid my other arm around her hips. I gave him a death glare, and walked over to my seat. Katherine gave me a confused look, but she said nothing.

Katherine's Point Of View

When we walked down the hall I saw a big picture. It was a big family picture, with a lot of kids on. The one thing about the picture that caught my eye was the two children who were standing at the front. They looked a lot like my brother and I. Why would there be a picture of us in here?

I didn't have enough time to think about it, before Jason pushed me a little forward so we could continue. So I just started to walk beside Jason again.