Twenty Five / Want to go for a walk?

Katherine's Point Of View

When I woke up I saw that I was in Jason's arms. I know that it's usual for me, but after what happened yesterday, I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I thought about what happened yesterday;

Jason seemed kind of different tonight, I don't know what's gotten into him. but as we were sitting and talking, I felt someone walk up beside us. It was the waitress; she smiled down at us as she said.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you two, but we are closing now."

"It's fine, I'm just gonna pay and then we leave." Jason said in a kind tone, even though I could sense that it annoyed him.

She walked away, and quickly came back a few seconds later. She gave Jason his bill, and after he had paid we went out the door. I began to walk back the way we came from, but I stopped when I saw that Jason still was standing outside the restaurant.

I walked back over to him as fast as I could. When I got over to him, he smiled widely at me.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" he took me by surprise when he asked me that question.

"Sure, why not." I answered.

He turned around and faced me, when I looked into his eyes all I saw was pure happiness. I've only seen him like this a few times and I must say, that I truly love it.

We walked down a little path holding hands, and after a few minutes of just walking, we ended up in some kind of forest. I looked around, and there was a large lake. There were birds flying around, and the trees were enormous. I've never seen anything like this, it was so beautiful.

I looked around with amusement, I couldn't stop smiling. As we walked closer to the lake there was a bench, when we got to it, Jason signaled for me to sit down.

After I sat down, Jason sat beside me. He had a big smile spread across his face. He leaned closer to me, and said.

"You know I like you, right?" he looked a little nervous. Why is he nervous? There's nothing to be nervous about..

"Yeah you've told me, like a few weeks ago.. Why?" why is he asking me these questions?

"I really tried to keep it a secret, so the guys wouldn't find out, but as we both know they did. It was a stupid idea to think that they wouldn't find out." He kept going, without answering my question.

"Yeah I guess it was kind of stu-""Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me. I was shocked, I would've never had thought of him to ask me that question.

I looked at him and began wondering how it would be if I was his girlfriend. It would be nice to walk with each, hand in hand.. being able to actually being lovely against each other without being afraid of getting caught. And the most important thing, being able not to sneak around. I hate it.

Or actually.. I don't always hate it.. it's my profession, so I doesn't hate it when it comes to work, accessories or money, 'cause I'm a thief, so if I can get money or accessories then I don't mind it, but when it gets to the point where I have to sneak around to be with someone I love, I hate it.

Did I just say love?! No I don't think so.. or did i? Oh god, I think I did. Now you may think, does she mean it? and seriously I don't know. I like him, a lot.. but do I love him?

"I understand if you don't want to be with me, just forget I asked you. It never happened." He quickly walked away from me, and I just stood there confused.

"Yes.." "yes what?" He had now turned around and looked at me, with a very confused expression. Why is he confused? He just asked me a question, I answered it, and now he is confused..

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Jason." I walked a little closer to him as his face expression completely changed.

Suddenly he ran to me and embraced me in a big hug. At first I laid my head on his chest, but I wanted to see how his eyes looked, they always change colors to match which mood he's in.

When I looked up, I saw him looking down and into my eyes. I've never seen his eyes such a beautiful brown, it was light but not too light. They were still this warm color.

He began to lean down, and when our lips met, I felt my heart race and firework explode. It wasn't a rough kiss, not even near the other times we've kissed. It was sweet and filled with love.

I smiled into the kiss, and felt him asking for entrance. Of course I let him, and soon his tongue explored my mouth, not in a rushed way but in a loving way.

Soon we both had to let go of each other's lips, so we could breath. I quickly inhaled air, and when I was about to exhale again, I felt his lips on my lips for the second time tonight.

He was smiling into the kiss, so I knew he was enjoying it just as much as I was.

Soon he pulled away again and said. "Have I ever told you how amazing a kisser you are?"

"Yeah, once or twice." I said giggling a little.

"It's important that you know, 'cause I enjoy it every time." He said as he bent down to peck my lips again.

"Finally I can call you mine. All mine, I won't share with anyone else. We tell the guys about it when we gets home. Then I don't have to beat up Christian anymore."

___

"Good morning babe." Jason suddenly said to me, while he snuggled closer to me. He was still half asleep. He threw his arm around my upper body. After a while went by, and he realized I wasn't answering, he opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Good morning." I smiled to him.

He kissed me soft on the lips, and quickly pulled away. "How did my beautiful girlfriend sleep? He kissed me on the cheek, and smiled at me.

"I slept amazing, boyfriend."

____

Merry Christmas everyone