Twenty Six / Mind Reader.

Jason’s Point Of View

Katherine had just walked into the bathroom, and I heard the shower turn on.
I was just lying on my bed with my phone; I couldn’t really get ready, because I need to shower before I do anything else. Being the gentleman I am, I of course asked her if she wanted to save some water and shower together, but she wasn’t as fond of the idea as I was.

I seriously can’t believe that she said yes to me. She really said yes to be my girlfriend. I know it’s very early, but I have extremely strong feelings for that girl, whether I like it or not. It makes me so happy that she’s mine now. Only mine.

I suddenly heard a phone that went off, and I’m quite sure it’s not mine. I looked around and saw it was Katherine’s phone. I walked over to it, and saw that it was an anonymous caller. Who the fuck is calling her? I gave her the phone.. no one beside me and the boys are supposed to have her number.

It kept ringing.. should I take it? I mean, I would get mad if anyone just answered my phone. She shouldn’t have anything to hide, so what’s the problem?

I was about to take it when I remembered, what she did to the man who broke into the house, what if she gets worse when she’s mad? She weren’t mad that day, just annoyed.

“Babe, your phone is ringing!” I called to her.

“Is my phone ringing?” She sounded quite confused, I would be too. Well now I know she hasn’t given her number out to anyone.

“Yeah, that’s what I said.” I was now standing in the doorway, to the bathroom.

“Can you please just answer it?” I knew she would want me to. “Yeah of course sweetheart.”

______

“Hello.” I was now waiting for the other person to answer. After a few seconds, I heard a manly voice say.

"Where's Katherine?" I heard a manly voice ask. Well hello to you too, fucker.

"Who am I talking to?"

"Jake?" Why did he say it as a question..

"Let me know Jake, what do you want to talk with my girlfriend about?"

After I said that, the line went dead. What the hell?

"Who was it?" Katherine asked as she walked out of the bathroom, with a towel around her body and hair. Damn she looked hot.

I was in my own world, thinking of what I wanted to do to her, as I stared up and down her body. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard her clear her throat.

"Someone named Jake." I said as I shook my head a little.

"Jake? I don't know anyone named Jake." She looked confused as she walked over to the dresser, and picked some underwear.

She then walked into the bathroom again. I was fumbling with the phone in my hands when I thought about everything that just happened.

Suddenly Katherine came out of the bathroom again, now in her underwear and a rope, only underwear and a rope..

I watched her walk over to her make up bag. If she keep doing that I will fuck her right here and right now.

I quickly walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I undressed myself and walked into the shower.

While I was standing there I couldn't help myself but think about how sexy Katherine was.

Katherine has been with us for about five weeks now, and I haven't had sex in four weeks, it's really hard not to have sex for so long. Of course I've tried to do it with Katherine, but that didn't work like planed.