Seventeen / I'm actually fine, being with you.

Songs for this chapter:

Back To Home - Tristian Prettyman

Jason's Point Of View:

It was fucking close, too close if you ask me. I can't let them find her. They would have taken her away from me, and I would go to jail, and trust me it's not a place I have time for right now.

I was dragging Katherine out of the shop, if she wanted it or not, I had to take her back to my place. Apparently people could still recognize her, so we have to be more careful.

We drove back home, and spoke normally. She wasn't mad at all and that was a good thing. Actually I don't know why she would be mad, but you never know. Sometimes girl's gets mad because of really stupid things that aren't even relevant.

"Why did you say that to the lady?" I mumbled. I had no idea why she said that to the lady before, but I really wanted to know why. "What?" she asked me. She really had no idea what I was talking about.

"The 'you feel fine' about you being with me.." I couldn't look at her, because I knew I seemed really shy. And I was. "Because I'm actually fine, being with you." She said to me. She gazed at me, and I just smiled, keeping my eyes on the road. God, that sentence made me feel strange inside..

I locked up the door, and Katherine stepped inside with me walking right beside her. She ran/walked up the stairs, and I yelled "What are you doing?" She is crazy, and it's adorable. "I'm getting ready!" She yelled and turned around to face me, she smiled like a two year old. I smiled at her while she was continuing up the stairs.

I sat down on the couch, I decided to watch TV. I guess she will take her time getting ready, so I had nothing better to do. I think the clothe I have on is fine for a date. I mean, it's not like I'm eating with Queen Elizabeth. And I know Katherine don't care what I'm wearing.

After about 20 minutes, I got a text from Alex.

"Hey bro, just wanted to tell you that we don't know when we'll be home. How are things going?"

What do I tell him? I can't say that we kissed.. I think I just tell him about the meeting thing, yeah that's a great idea.

"It's fine. Brian from our gang in Canada called and said that 'Charles' want to have a meeting with me. I have no idea what to expect. Oh and by the way, we will be going to a restaurant to get some dinner, so we won't be home when you guys gets' back." I texted back.

I know what he will think, but it doesn't matter. It's always something that it was my brother who wrote. If it was Alfredo, he would keep being all cocky and stuff.

"Well, okay then. Say hi to Katherine from me."

"Okay, I will."

Katherine's Point Of View

I was looking through the clothes I bought today - with Jason's money though - and I had no idea what we were doing today. I sat down in frustration, because I was extremely curious, and I really didn't have a clue about what we were doing, or what I had to wear.

I had bought a lot of dresses so now I don't know what to wear.

I kept searching through the shopping bags, when I suddenly saw a beautiful long black drees. I knew the second I saw it, that it was the dress. I took it on and it hugged my curves perfect. I then put on some makeup and made a cat-eye, and putted some naturally pink lipstick on. I then took on my black high heels and got my purse. As I walked down the stairs I saw Jason sitting on the couch texting someone.

He hadn't seen me yet, so I just slowly walked towards him waiting for him to notice me. I had no idea who he was texting, but I guess it was fine.

Why does this never happen like in the movies? In movies is the boy always standing waiting for you in front of the stairs.

I stood a minute more before Jason turned his head and saw me. He smiled a hearty smile. He then opened his mouth and said...

_____

Hi sweethearts. It's now we should say that we are very sorry that the chapter is short. But we did this on purpose, lol sorry :D

The next chapter will be as long as usually. I think you will like it, but trust me when I say this; There will be a lot of drama soon..

We are very sorry for any wrong spelling, we are really trying to do our best so there's no mistakes, but we doesn't always see all of them. But we do try our best.

By the way there have been some problems with someone who couldn't read this chapter.. I have no clue why, but I'm trying to fix it right now, so sorry.