Nine / You already forgot me? I'm Jason.

Songs For This Chapter:

Scared Of Lonely - Beyoncé

Katherine's Point Of View

We got home before the others and I couldn't wait to get a nap. I was so tired. We walked inside and I almost threw my own body on the couch. "Tired?" Jason said while walking to the kitchen. "What do you think?" I answered with quite the attitude. "Will you please make me food? I'm starving." He just laughed at me. I sat up and walked over to him. "What? I'm human. Not my fault that I have to eat."

He just laughed even more at me. "I'm a really bad cook.." He mumbled, sounded a little embarrassed. "Oh, little Jason." I took his chins and acted like an old grandmother. He just smiled at me while I was killing his chins "You can't be that bad." I told him. I just realized that it was really awkward. But none of us really noticed it.

I sat on the table and waited for him to say something, but it didn't come. "Well, can you make pancakes?" I asked him politely.

"Probably not without messing something up." He said just looking at me.

I jumped down, and stood beside him. "I help you then." Then he suddenly pushed me against the cabinet and just stood there really close to me, with one hand on the cabinet beside my face, and the other one on my hip. "Why don't you do it yourself, baby girl?" Now, he ruined that moment. I tried to push him away but of course he is too strong for me. "I was just being polite." I mumbled to him.

"Don't do that. I know you like my company. Just admit it." He gave me that cocky smile again. "You know.. You just kind of ruined that for-once-we-could-be-normal-friends-kind-of-thing. So now, I don't need that pancakes, I just want a shower."

"I can keep you company there too if you want." He smirked but letting go of my body. I just walked to my room, and then to the bathroom. The next minute he is nice, caring and sweet, and then he turn into a dick, who thinks he can get whatever he wants from me. I don't even know what he wants, he just took me. I saw something I shouldn't have seen, but that is no excuse. I took my clothe of and walked into the shower. I washed my hair and my body slowly. I stood there for so long I didn't even know.

Of course Jason had to ruin my alone moment with the hot water. I heard a knock on the door and Jason yelled "I'm gonna kill you, if you are trying to escape again." I could just imagine the smirk on his face.

"I'm in the shower. I've learned from the last time, so will you please leave me alone?" I yelled back at him.

"I've made you pancakes.." he mumbled and I almost couldn't hear him. He actually made me pancakes? That is not weird. "I'll be there in 3 minutes." I said to him.

I quickly stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. There was a really long shirt, almost a dress for me. I just took it on. I took the towel and tried to dry my long hair. I just let it be wet.

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked downstairs. Jason sat there at the table waiting for me with pancakes. I walked over to the table and sat down beside him. "Thank you." I said holding my head with my hand and smiling. He actually smiled back at me, and just looked in my eyes. And then a phone called and ruined "our" moment. He took the phone up to his ear and said "What's up?" he just listens and suddenly smirked. "Okay, see you later then." He hung up and smiled at me.

"The boys have some business to do, and I really don't want to go. So I'm gonna look after you, again." He smiled at me. He has never smiled that much to me. But his smile is beautiful so I'm not complaining. He is actually really good looking, but I probably didn't notice because the first time we met, he was a douche.

He sat there eating the food in silence. It wasn't awkward or anything but it was peaceful. We helped each other washing the dishes and we laughed. He laughed. I think he has a good time for once.

And then a phone called again. I thought it was Jason's but he took my phone up from his pocket. "Looks like he can't live without you." Jason showed me my phone and of course it was Mike.

"Can I take it?" Jason asked. This is going to be so funny. I nodded at him, and he took the phone.

"Hello?" he said in the phone. He had set it on speaker but Mike didn't know. "Who is this?" Mike said but he probably already know that it was Jason. "You already forgot me? It is Jason." Of course he smirked.

"Can I talk to Katherine?" he asked. "She is sleeping. She had a rough night." He winked at me. Jason is fucking hilarious. "When wake her up. It is important." Dick. Jason said in my ear "Pretend like you just woke up." He gave me the phone. "Hello. Who is this?" I asked acting like I didn't know shit.

"Hey. It is Mike. I was just wondering if we could talk?" Are you kidding? "So, Jason woke me up, just so we could talk? We could have talked when I would wake up. And by the way, I don't really have anything to say to you. You choose to be with that slut, your own decision. So don't come back and think that I'll just forgive you." I said smirking to myself.

"Okay, that's fine. But when Jason will act like a douche to you - which he will - when you can't come back to me, because I will be with Jade." I looked up at Jason a little confused. Mike didn't even know Jason, so how could he say that? Even though Jason and I wasn't together, I'm sure that he will protect me no matter what. More than Mike ever did.

"That is completely fine with me. Now, you can go back fucking Jade all over, and I deal with my relationship with Jason. Have a great day, Mike. I'll hope she bite your cock till it bleed." I fake smiled even though he wasn't here. I hung up, and Jason starts to laugh like crazy. I just smiled at him and laughed a little.

"What now?" I asked him kind of bored. "We could watch a movie or something?" I nodded really didn't want anything else than relaxing. "Pick a movie." He pointed at a box full over movies. I walked over and sat on my knees so I could see all the movies he had. There were so many movies. I wasn't really in the mood for something funny or scary, so I guess he have to see a sad movie with me. And there it was. The saddest movie of all time. The Fault In Our Stars. I haven't even seen it yet, and I doubt that Jason has. He isn't really the type that sees sad movies.

I stood up and walked over to the TV. I put the movie in and started it. I sat down and waited for Jason to come.

When I think about it, I wasn't even sad about the whole Mike thing. I didn't really care. I guess you can say I'm tough, but I thought I would be just a little sad. And now that I think even more about it, Jason is an amazing kisser. Even though it wasn't a kiss that mean anything. Apparently it meant something to me. Wait, what? Nope, that's not true. He kidnapped me, he is bad for everything. Including me.

"Katherine?" I heard a voice behind me.

Jason's Point Of View

Katherine stood there trying to get the DVD to work. I stood with popcorn and just watched her. She didn't really do anything she just though about something I guess. She turned around when I said her name. She defiantly though about something. She put the DVD in the player and asked "Yeah?" She walked over to the couch and sat down. "You just looked like you were in some trance." I said to her. She just chuckled and took the remote.

I sat down beside her and of course she picked The Fault In Our Stars. I haven't seen it, but it should be pretty sad. We didn't really talk or anything, we just sat there. I didn't really pay any attention to the movie, I just looked at Katherine.

She was a pretty girl, no doubt about that. But I just found it weird that I couldn't stop looking at her. Her quite long brown hair falling down her small shoulders. Her eyes were dark brown, and they were perfect.

Her hand was lying down besides mine. Her little hand was laying besides mine. No, no no. It would be too weird. And we could never be like that. But you know what, fuck it. I moved my hand slowly towards hers. I took her hand in mine, and of course she looked at me. She was confused, of course she was. But she didn't remove her hand from mine.