Twenty Eight / I'm not trustable.

Katherine's Point Of View

When I woke up I didn't expect Jason to be in the same room as me, not after what happened yesterday or today.. I don't know what the time is, or which day it is. I held my hand to my head as I felt a sharp pain run through it. What time is it? Is it day or night? I looked around the room I was in, as the pain began to settle off.

It was a quite beautiful room; there were Rosa walls, with creamy white sheets on the bed. In the corner of the room there were beautiful palm trees. My eyes flew over to the side of the room, where a grand fireplace, with a beautiful comforter in front of it. As I was looking around the room, a door suddenly opened, and a man who looked like he was in the middle of the twenties, came in.

He had reddish brown hair. If I said he was attractive, I would lie. There were nothing wrong with his face, but it's just not a face that makes me think; wow, I must do anything to get that guy to talk to me! He was more like that kind of guy a girl think of as that guy in the class who always sits alone in the corner. Not that it's wrong, it's just not my type of a guy.

I'd rather be with a boy like Jason. The bad boy, whose only sweet to one girl, his girl. That guy that aren't interested in any other girl, when he has a girl at home. The one and only guy, that she knows can always keep her safe.

Back to reality. The guy came closer to me, he had a big smirk on his face. "Who are you?" I asked him, as I watched his every move very closely. I didn't like the feeling I got when he got closer to me. I felt like I wanted to run away, and never look back, my stomach also began feeling weird. I've never tried this before, it was an awful feeling.

"My name is Niko. You are Jason's girl, right?" he asked me with a raised eyebrow, the smirk was still playing on his lips. I nodded my head, as gulped when I saw how close he was by now.

He chuckled at me. "So you were the one who killed my brother?" he said and his chuckle quickly changed to a bitter laugh. I looked at him a little confused. "You know, the guy who went into Jason's house, and got attacked and killed by you. The only person left in the house."

I was thinking about it for a few seconds when I remembered the guy who broke into the house, tried to rape me, and wanted to kill me. The guy Jason and his crew killed. My thought were interrupted when I heard his chuckles. "I can see you remembered him." he then began walking closer and closer to me again.

"Well, now I at least know that my brothers last thoughts was good." His smirk was back again as he said that. "What do you mean?" I asked him, with a raised eyebrow. He moved even closer and soon he couldn't get closer to the bed I was laying on.

He didn't respond instead he leaned closer to me, and suddenly took out some handcuffs. I tried to move away, but he grabbed my wrists and started linking one of my hands to the headboard; after that he did the same to the other. That's when I started to feel the panic raise and spread out through my body, but I made sure that he couldn't see that I was in panic on the inside.

"You know that this room is sound-absorbing right? So no matter what happens, Jason want hear you. Actually, nobody will hear you. No matter how much you'd scream or shout." I smirked as he whispered it in my ear. I didn't say anything, on the inside I was praying to god, that there wouldn't happen anything to me.

His eyes ran down my body, as he sat on the bed. I quickly closed my eyes as I knew where this was going.

I felt his hands, touch my waist, and I moved as much away as I could; but sadly it wasn't enough. He just moved with me, I could feel his hands begin to button up, the shirt I had on.

Instead of praying that nothing would happen; I began praying that Jason would come and save me any minute.

Jason's Point Of View