Ten / Mark owe us some money.

Songs for this chapter:

Va Va Voom - Nicki Minaj

Jason's Point Of View

She slowly began to lean in so our face was closer. I leaned in too, and all I could think about was hot much I wanted her sweet pink lips on mine, but when we were few inches apart, and I was ready to close my eyes, Alfredo walked in.. We pulled apart fast. Damn, why does everyone always have to interrupt us?

"Hey Jason, do you know where.. Oh, did I interrupt anything? Alfredo smirked at us. Katherine answered before I could say anything, "No, not at all." She moved away from me. How could she say that? It meant something to me. And I'm sure it meant something to her too, even if she can't admit it.

I took her by her arm, and dragged her up to my room. "Ouch?" she said to me, and was quite confused. "What the hell?" She looked down at her arm, and I probably held it pretty tight. It was all red.

"Why did you say that to him?" I mumbled not even looking at her. "Say what?" she was still confused. "About if he interrupted anything." Then she got some big eyes.

"Oh sorry, I should have said: Yes Alfredo, you actually did. We were about to make out. So please leave." She looked annoyed. "I'll remember that till next time." She tried to walk out, but I grabbed her arm again. I pushed her in the room again, and closed the door.

"Why do you care so fucking much? I just saved it."

"You didn't save shit, so don't you fucking pretend that it didn't mean something to you!"

Katherine's Point Of View

'So don't fucking pretend that it didn't meant something to you..' Did he just admit that it meant something to him? He can't have feelings for me. He had kidnapped me. There is no way he can just have 'feelings' for me.

I just looked into his eyes, and he already knew that he just admitted it. "Did it mean it something to you?" I said quietly because I knew he was going to lie about it.

"It didn't mean shit to me." He whispered in my ear. "I know you are fucking lying. So don't be all charming and be a fucking douche right after. You basically just admitted that it meant something to you. So now, just say it. That is the only thing I want from you."

I knew it was hopeless so get Jason to admit it. He was all tough sometimes. But he could be so nice if he just wanted to. I waited for him to answer but it didn't come. "That's what I thought." I said to him, and tried to go but guess what? He still wants to keep me in that room. He took my arm again.

"Katherine.." he looked down at his feet, before whispering "Sorry."

Sorry? Are you kidding, the Jason McCann just said sorry to me for the secound time today. I stepped in front of him, and laid my arms around him to give him a hug. He didn't expect that, because it took him a while to get his arms around me. He stood there for about a minute before I pulled away. I just looked at him. "I didn't say it, because it would be awkward." I said to him and smiled. He just laughed a little.

Jason's Point Of View

I was so close to flip on Katherine, but I didn't. That is the first time I could control myself. I didn't really want to go down to Alfredo again, I just wanted to be with Katherine. It's meant to go wrong, it always is. But for the first time, I'm giving it a shot. Katherine still stood in front of me and I just really wanted to kiss her, but it would be too awkward.

Of course that had to be ruined. There was a knocking on the door. It was Alex. He came in and said "We have to go."

I got kind of frustrated and yelled at him "What now?"

"Mark owe us some money for the weapons we made him." Alex told me. "I'm on my way." I said. Katherine looked curious at me, but then kissed my cheek and walked down the stairs. It felt like the kiss was burning on my cheek. What's wrong with you Jason?! She's just a girl. But if shes' "just" a girl then why does her kiss still linger to my cheek?! This is really frustrating! I can't be liking her.. right?

After my little discussion had in my head, I got ready for leaving. I took my gun, sunglasses and my phone. I then walked down again and was on my way out, but yelled at Katherine right before we were leaving "Sweetheart, if you weren't here when I'll come home, I will find you."

We walked to the van together.

_____

We walked down a street were we were supposed to meet Mark. Of course he wasn't there, so we had to wait for a while. He had already been fucking 2 months late, and now even more late? We should never have given him the weapons, I knew it was a bad idea from the start. I looked at the clock and he was already 10 minutes late. "I'm gonna kill that bastard." I whispered to myself.

Finally he showed up, with a backpack. I'm seriously hope that is the money, or he is fucked. He walked scared over to us, and I defiantly understand him. "You finally got the money?" I asked him, looking straight at him. "Yes, I got them." He said almost whispering. "I'm so sorry for being late. I didn't have any contacts or money. I'm so sorry. Just please let me live, and I'll do anything you ask me to do." He said. I love them they beg me to let them live. "I know, just give me the money you owe me, and you'll be free to go." I said almost too obviously. He walked slowly over to me, and gave me the bag.

I gave the bag to Alex, so he could count the money. Mark just stood there waiting in front of me, and I just looked at him. Alex nodded to me, so I was sure we got all the things we needed. I smirked at him, and I'm sure he knows what I'm about to do. "You can leave now. But if you'll do this another time, I'm not gonna be this kind." I said to him. "Thank you, so much." He turned around and started to walk to his van.

I shot him from behind and I guess it went in his lung. He didn't die, he just fell down and tried to breath. "This is why you don't ever pay me back too late. Now I guess I'll have to watch you die, then." I said to him, with a devil smirk.

Katherine's Point Of View

I was home alone for the first time. I didn't know if I should try to escape again. I wasn't afraid of Jason or the others, but I don't know. A part of me wants to stay with Jason, and leave everything behind. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to miss my parents and my friends. I'm not in love with him or anything, but there is something about him, that I can't describe. Because of that I just can't leave him, it feels like something is holding me back, and I don't know what it is.

I was sitting alone on the couch all by myself, watching TV. I had no clue what it was, but I couldn't really do anything else. I maybe take a bath, I don't even know. Maybe I'm going to sleep. I don't have anything else to do.

I turned off the TV, because I really didn't want to see more of it. I laid down on the couch just relaxing.

After a while I decided to go upstairs and sleep. I walked slowly because I was tired. I changed to my pajamas. I crawled in my bed. I lay in my bed for about 10 minutes before falling asleep.

I woke up hearing small noises from downstairs. I thought Jason was home. I stood up and walked slowly down stairs. There was no one. Not Jason, Alex, Alfredo or anybody else.