Twenty / I got jealous.

Songs for this chapter:

Flirting With Disaster - Jill Johnson

Katherine’s Point Of View

I was sitting on the couch with Ryan on my right side, and Christian on my left. We were watching TV - some crappy program about sluts and players, I don’t even know.

Jason and I had some cute little moments. Looking at each other when the other one didn’t look at you. It was cute, and we were all high school love thing.

Christian looked really weird at me sometimes, I have no clue why. I could feel him stare at me, and not only my face.

It was awkward. No one was saying anything. So I decided to walk out to the kitchen to get some water. I stood up, and start walking towards the kitchen. “Where are you going?” Jason asked me.

“Just in the kitchen.” I said quietly. I hate that I have to play all afraid of him, when I’m not. I kept walking.

I opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of water. I sat down on the countertop in front of the island. I don’t know, I just like being alone sometimes. It’s nicer.

Just when I was sitting all nice and stuff, Christian came in. “Hey.” He sat smiling at me. I smiled up at him, and nodded. He sat down in front of me and kept staring at me. Again..

“Why do you keep staring at me?” I asked him, while taking a sip from my water bottle.

“Because you are beautiful.” He said looking straight into my eyes. He looked like he looked into my soul. He is flirting with me.

What the hell is this? Does he think I’m that easy? Hell no! He could at least come with a better pickup line..

“Thank you.” I said quietly looking down at the table. This is so awkward. I have no clue why he is flirting with me, but I know Jason won’t be happy about it.

“I see trouble between you and Jason.” He said smirking. He is so stupid, that it isn’t even funny.

“Oh, really? Why’s that?” I asked him, challenging him. “You don’t even look at each other. You don’t speak to each other.” He paused “What happened when he were gone?” he asked me.

“Nothing really. He was just like he always is. I just had to sit and shut my mouth.” I lied to him. Jason should be happy that I’m a great liar. But technically it wasn’t a full lie; I just shut my mouth, with the help of Jason’s mouth. So actually I’m not lying that much. I don’t want them to think I’m easy or something, and Jason doesn’t want them to know, because they will think he is being ‘soft’ or some shit.

“Well, you know I could take care of you, right?” he asked, standing up and walking over to me. I kept my mouth shut, because I probably would say something like ‘you are fucking gross’ and it would be a pretty bad timing . He was now standing right in front of me. Or actually in between my legs.. Ew, gross!