Twenty Three / Your private jet is ready.

Songs for this chapter:

Travelling - Paper Lions

Jason's Point Of View

Katherine and I were making out, and I loved every single part of it. Her lips felt amazing when they were moving on mine, I simply loved that feeling. I laid her down on the bed, and took of my shirt, I was only breaking the kiss in a few seconds before kissing her tenderly on her sweet lips again.

I was so turned on right now, and the only thing I wanted was to feel her bare skin against mine.

I began kissing down her neck, searching for her sweet spot. I quickly found it, and I could hear her moan into my ear. It turned me on even more, if it's possible. I began to move my hands down to her stomach and then up under her shirt. Slowly I took of her shirt.

When the shirt was on the floor like mine, I moved my hands down to her pants. She was wearing sweatpants, so it made it even easier for me to take them off of her. They quickly landed beside our shirts. I think.. actually I couldn't care less about where it landed.

I looked down at her body. "Beautiful." I whispered when I saw her beautiful skin. She was wearing a black thong with a matching bra. I kissed her on her neck again, then I moved to kiss her down the valley between her breasts, and down to her stomach. I could hear her moan my name as I gave her sloppy kisses all over her stomach.

Then I heard my phone buzz. I just ignored it until it stopped ringing. Then it began again, and I pulled away with a loud and annoyed sigh, as I grabbed my phone and sat down at the end of the bed.

"What?!" I almost yelled into the phone, at first I didn't hear anything but after a few seconds I heard a scared voice, I recognized as Brian's.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you Mr. McCann. But I just wanted to tell you that your private jet is ready to leave tomorrow afternoon." He sounded really scared and I loved it.

"Okay, how long will the flight be?" I asked him with a serious voice.

"It will be about 3 hours and 40 minute's sir. So you will be in Los Angeles about 7 o'clock."

"Okay Brian." I didn't want to wait for him to answer or anything; there weren't really anything to answer to so I just hung up.

When I turned around I saw Katherine sleeping. I guess it was a longer conversation than I thought. I stood up, and walked over and sat beside her on the edge of the bed. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. I gave her a kiss on her forehead, and went into the bathroom so I could brush my teeth.

When I was done brushing my teeth, I walked into the bedroom again and lay down beside Katherine. She was lying on her side, with her back against me. As I was about to fall asleep I pulled her into me, so we were spooning.

____

I woke up by the sun shining through the curtains, and hitting my face. I was lying on my back, and Katherine was lying with her head on my chest and her arms around my stomach. I had my arms around her shoulders, and I kept a firm grip on her. I just couldn't let go of her. Oh, how sweet Jason, you like her!

No I don't, I just.. You know..

Yeah I know. You like her, but you just won't admit it.

Is it weird that I'm discussing my mind? I mean, everyone does that sometimes, right?

After the little discussion, I just laid there looking at the beautiful girl in my arms. What if she hadn't been at the wrong place at the wrong time? Then I wouldn't have been this close to her. I wouldn't be holding her in my arms, and I defiantly wouldn't have been so close to have sex with her, as I have been by now.