Eleven / I'm not a slut.

Songs For This Chapter:

What's Hatin' - Justin Bieber ft. Future

Katherine's Point Of View

I walked into the kitchen to see if there where anyone in there. The window was broken up. Then I heard some noises from the living room. I heard some glass get broken, and I walked in there to see what was going on. I didn't even panic I just walked slowly towards the living room.

There stood a man looking at the pictures from the gang. He took one of Jason, and smacked it on the table, so it broke. Oh, I guess it is Jason's best friend. Notice the sarcasm. He didn't notice me so I walked slowly toward the door. They must have a phone somewhere. While I was looking for a phone basically everywhere, the man didn't heard me, or saw me. He must be blind and deaf at the same time. The man was looking at some files of Jason's criminal stuff I think. He suddenly turned around and saw me. I couldn't do anything about it.

He just smirked then he saw me. "There we have Jason's little playing toy."

Playing toy? Jason is maybe a fucking douche and had some others "playing toys", but not me. What does this guy even want from him? Yes, he is in a gang and everything, but why the hell can they just talk to each other? And no matter what Jason may have done before, or still does, I don't care. But listen to me when I say this; I'm NOT a toy, and he is NEVER going to use me as other girls! How could this man even think about someone like that when he doesn't even know them!

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not a slut." I'm already angry, this is going to be great. He just smirked at me. "Sure you're not, little girl." He was almost laughing at me. I felt my cheeks heat up, and I wasn't from embarrassment of blushing, it was from pure anger.

"Don't worry, I will not hurt you, unless you try fighting back." He walked slowly closer to me, while he kept a white cloth in his hand, it was something to cover up my mouth, I guess. Nasty son of a bitch. He were in front of me. His hands were running down my arms. I just looked at him. Not because I didn't want to stop him, but because I needed the time to be right. He began licking his lips and said "You know, we could have some fun before I'm taking you back to my boss." he said while smirking, and trying to lean his head down to my neck, before I knew it he was kissing me. This was perfect now I could do what I had planned. His hands traveled down my body, I felt disgusted that he touched me like this, but I didn't panic.

I played along for about 3 minutes, and then I kicked him in the balls. He bent down and held his hands to his "area". I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the first thing I saw. It was a pan. The man was right behind me, and I turned around to use all my strength in the punch. I hit him right in the side of the head. He fell down on the floor.

I searched through the drawers to look for something that might help me. There were only knives, and I wouldn't stab him to death, I let Jason handle that. But under the sink there were some duct tape. Aha.

Now the hard part. Fucking carry that fat, nasty man to a chair. I pulled his arms to lift him up on the chair. When I got him on the chair I took the duct tape and taped him to the chair. I kept on rolling the tape onto his body, and the back of the chair. I did it with his legs too. When I was done I saw he began to wake up slowly. He when began screaming and yelling shit at me, and I really didn't want to listen to his bullshit right now, so I taped his mouth shut.

"Comfortable?" I asked him with a fake smile. I took a chair and sat in front of him, while for Jason,

Jason's Point Of View

I was finally done with all that Mark-shit, and when we drove into the driveway, I saw that were where still light in the house, so Katherine must still be awake. I looked the car, and we walked inside the house.

The first thing I saw, was Katherine and some man sitting in front of each other. The man was taped to a chair, and Katherine just looked at him. I have no clue what the hell had happened, but nobody was hurt, apart from the man. Katherine saw me and walked fast up to me. She slapped me across the face. "Auch." I said looking confused at her.

"If you had a fucking phone, in this fucking house, I wouldn't need to do this kind of shit to someone I don't even know, and he fucking tried to rape me!" she yelled and threw her arms in the air and she wasn't finished, and I didn't get to say a word "So next time I'm home alone, and some fucking shitty is coming to rape me, give me a god damn phone, so I can call you when I actually need you, you bastard!" I was a little bit chocked from her reaction. She slapped me once again, but I grabbed her arm this time.

The guys were a little confused and cracked up laughing at the man. Alfredo said "Did you really do this, all on your own?" he still laughed, and I couldn't help but laugh a little too. "No of course I didn't do it on my own, I got the mice from Cinderella; Jaq and Gus, to help me, and after that they called Bambi and his friends from the forest. So they came and helped me doing all this!" She answered in a sarcastic tone. I cracked up laughing, and for a moment I couldn't stop.

When I thought about what she had yelled at me, I remembered she said that he had tried raping her. I got so fucking mad at him, and I didn't even know why. I walked straight over to the guy, and kicked his chair, so he fell to the ground with his beloved chair.

The others just looked at me, but it was fine. I kicked his jaw and it made a click sound and I knew it was broken. Guess I kicked it pretty hard I smiled to myself. I picked him up from the floor and sat him up again. I ripped off the tape and he yelled from pain. I took my knife and threatened him by putting it on his neck. "I'm only going to ask you this once, so you better answer, or I'll cut you neck open. Who is your boss?"

"McCann, I've heard you were better than this. You are the tough young lad who doesn't give a single fuck. You'll have to try better than that." I just turned around for a little and smirked. I punched him right on the side of the face. I started to cut some of the neck open and of course the blood ran fast down his neck. He winced from pain, but I didn't give a shit, just like he said.

"You are right, I don't care. But if you don't change your mind, I just let the blood down your neck, until there's nothing left. I let you bleed to death, and that my friend is very painful." He looked at me with big eyes.

The guys took Katherine up to her room, so she didn't have to watch me basically kill him. When she walked past me I saw her smirking. What the fuck? Which fucking girl is smirking when something like this is happening?! I would've thought that she would be really scared.

I don't think he could take the pain anymore, he was getting weaker. He finally decided to tell me who his boss was. "My boss' name is Charles, I don't think you know him yet, but trust me he knows you!"