Ever After 82 - Reason for the change of heart

Dedicated to lovexpurplexunicorn. I know how far you did to get to the current chaps quickly. Thanks for the support and continue inspiring.

Anyway here's the last and final twist of the story that has been kept all throughout the second book. I'm not sure if there's that one or two person out there who got this. If you know all of my works, you'll get to know that all of my books are tangled having cameo roles in each one of them. You'll see after reading this chap. Five or six chaps to go so let me hear you please. Thankie.

Ever After 82

"I'm gonna take this woman" hinatak ko ang payat nyang kamay before looking back at Uno. "I need the car keys, Uno. Akina"

"What?? Kotse ko na to remember? Wag mo nga akong gawan ng alibi para magamit--"

"I need the car keys damn it!!!"

His face turned serious as he looks at me straight into my eyes. I'm damn furious at hindi ako nagbibiro. There's something in me urging me to talk to this woman seriously. Hindi na ko papayag na bigyan nya ko ng mga mind games na sagot.

"What's happening to you, Red? At san mo dadalin si Dr. Carter??"

"Wala ka ng pakelam dun. Akina yung susi ano ba!"

"That's enough, Red. Let's use my car instead" napatingin kaming lahat sa kanya showing no signs of surprise. Her face looks so calm yet serious na bahagya pa kong nagulat. She no longer wears the same mysterious smile she had last week or even minutes ago.

"Dianne I'll go ahead"

"S-Sure. Ingat kayo" I nod at her. Tiningnan ko lang saglit si Uno na naguguluhan bago tumalikod pasunod kay blondie. Sumakay ako sa kotse nya. She drove in mere silence.

"San mo gustong mag-usap?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Okay. Sa bahay ko na lang. You're such an eye-catcher that it might ruin my calculated life being with you"

"What's that supposed to mean?!" pigil ang inis kong tanong.

"It's not an insult, Red. I have my own private lives too"

"Tsk. Whatever"

Hindi parin mawala wala ang inis ko sa kanya. Wala naman syang ginawang masama sakin but her attitude makes her unlikeable to me. Woman and their secrets. Tsk seriously that's plain absurd.

Twenty minutes passed at huminto kami sa isang malaking modern house. I never thought na mayaman pala sya. Her looks doesn't gave away that she's filthy rich. Madalas kasi yung sinusuot nya puro laidback lang either simple tee and pants or ripped jeans and paired with oversized polo like now with her usual cap as if hiding from something. Well wala naman akong pakelam sa private life nya. All that matters to me is our own lives. Don't tell me isa rin syang manipulator whatsoever? I'm gonna throw her to a creek if she tells me that.

"What are you doing here again??"

Napalingon ako sa kanya as her voice echoed inside her big spacious house. Nauna kasi sya sa loob ng bahay while I'm looking at the front porch and garden as I followed her. Pumasok ako discreetly and I saw an American guy dressed in black three piece suit.

"Why am I not supposed to be in here, Nine? You're my fiancée"

"Leave at this moment, John. I'm with someone"

As if on cue, napatingin naman sakin yung Amerikano na hindi nya pala napansin na nandito lang ako sa pinto.

"Who is he?"