Memories

Ezra wrote his journal in his room while he heard Lottie scratching the door. He chuckled and opened the door for him. "Come here buddy." Lottie immediately jumped up to him as he licking his cheek.

"Hey, hey, that's tickle !" He couldn't stop laughing.

Till they heard someone was knocking the door from outside. They went down and found out who was that.

Arrived at living room, Ellie opened the door and it was Keyla. She was sad. "Keyla, are you okay ?" Ellie asked. Suddenly Keyla cried and hugged her while Ezra stood up and watched them. "My father is died now because of his cancer and I'm alone. I don't have home anymore."

That was reminded Ezra about his past on Lothal. Ellie touched Keyla's cheek "I'm so sorry Keyla but why you didn't tell me ?" She asked. Keyla looked down and apologized "I'm sorry Ellie but I don't wanna bothered with anyone else and now, it's too late."

Ezra felt sad for Keyla as he holded Lottie. "Hey, I know exactly you feeling." Ellie and Keyla looked at him. "Come here sweetie." He invited Keyla to sat on the sofa.

He tried to calm Keyla down "You know, I lost my sister, my parents, and my house. Everything is change and one thing I have to now, you can find out how to be survive." Keyla listened at him carefully.

Ellie felt concerned about Ezra's past so she sat beside her brother "I started alone when I was seven and I learned how to survive for eight years. It's not easy to me or trust any strangers till I net with my crew." At the time, Kanan came to them and sat on the sofa.

Ezra smiled at Kanan and back to told them "They're not just my crew, they're my family. They have a bad past like me and together, we'll reach the hope to make the place better."

Keyla understood what was Ezra feeling as he tapped her shoulder "But you're not alone anymore, you have my sister." Keyla counfused first but Ellie put her hand on Keyla's shoulder "Don't worry Keyla, I'll take care of you." Keyla looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you Ellie." Keyla hugged Ellie again and Ellie hugged back.

Kanan and Ezra touched at them as Kanan put his hand on Ezra's shoulder.

After that, Lottie jumped to the girls and licking them "Hey, that's tickle !" Ellie couldn't stop laughing. "Who is he ?" Keyla asked to Ezra.

Ezra chuckled "Girls, this is my pet, Lottie." Ellie touched Lottie's cheek "Aww, you so cute." Then Ezra called by his band group "Come on Ezra, we have to prepare for our last performance before we leave." Febrian said. Ezra said to him "I'll be there guys." Keyla asked to Ezra "Are you gonna leave ?" Ezra took breath and nodded at her "Yes, I am. I'm gonna miss you two."

"I'm gonna miss you too, Ezra." Keyla said. Ezra knew what should he do before he leave "Come here." Ezra was doing bear hug for Keyla as they all going to concert.

At the concert, Loth-Star were doing performance. Ezra sang a song We'll be Stars and Nadia back played with her guitar while anyone still used same their music instrumentals.

All audience clapped hands for them so did Ghost crew. After their performance, they have said goodbye to Ellie and Keyla. Ezra said goodbye to Keyla first "I'm gonna go now, someday we'll meet again, I promise." Keyla smiled at him. Then he looked at Ellie.

"I can't believe it this is it." Ellie said. She took breath "I'm gonna miss you Ezra."

Ezra put his hand on Ellie's shouder "I'm gonna miss you too." He immediately hugged her as he said "I love you sis." Ellie smiled as she hugged back "I love you too bro." Ezra, Lottie, and his crew left Earth and go to their another mission to finish it.

Time Skip

At Ezra and Zeb's room, Ezra almost finished his journal. He drew his new family and his sister. He touched it and he smiled.

Till Hera called him "Ezra, come on ! We have a mission."

"I'm coming !" Ezra said back as he left this room and his journal on his bed.

The End

🌍🌎🌏

This is the end of Ezra's Journal Life. I can't believe it this story is over. I hope you enjoy this story Goodbye everybody 🖐️🖐️🖐️