Music Concert

Ezra and his band group, Loth-Star were practicing for their performance tonight at music room. They have played for two hours.

"Great job, everybody. We are doing well. Tonight, we'll be a star !" Nadia said excitely.

They all shouted happily about this news except Ezra. He has nervous all day thinking about that. "Ezzy, is something wrong ?" Nadia asked to him. Ezra shocked at the time "Well, I just....um... Why are we have this ?" Nadia rolled her eyes as she told him.

"Because this is our first concert, Ezra. We'll make this perform perfectly." Febrian and Rosie agreed with her but Ezra wasn't sure about that. He decided to go to his room. He read some pages from his journal.

He saw a drawing of him and his friends on Lothal, made some music together. He missed that moment. Then he heard someone was knocking the door "Come in !" It turned out it was Kanan. "Kanan, what are you doing here ?" Ezra asked.

Kanan sat beside him "I'm here to see you about your perform with your band."

"Oh yes, my band. Of course." Ezra said nervously. Kanan put his hand on Ezra's shoulder "Ezra, you won't start this alone, remember ? They are beside you, you're a part of the band." Ezra looked at him "I know Kanan but I worry that I perform on front of many people."

Kanan tapped Ezra's shoulder "Hey, if you nervous, just image it just me and the crew. You'll be okay."

Ezra took breath and smiled at Kanan as he nodded.

Suddenly they got called by Sabine "Hey guys, the concert will be start in." Kanan and Ezra nodded and went with her. Arrived at hallroom, there was a big stage and many seats in front of it. "Wow, this place really amazing and... crowded !" Ezra said. He tried to calm himself down and took breath.

Then he joined with his band group who were almost ready for rock and roll. "Hi guys, are you waiting for me ?" Ezra waved to them. Febrian, Rosie, and Nadia immediately looked at him "Finally, you here." Febrian said. "Yeah, come on ! Everybody are waiting for us too." Rosie said happily.

Ezra smiled at them as they prepared with their own music instrumentals. Ezra just started nervous when he touched the guitar and saw everybody were watching him but he remembered what was Kanan said. He took breath again and started making music with his band group.

They played their instrumentals very well as Ezra sang a song Shut Up and Dance. Everybody were clapped hands while Loth-Star doing perform. At the time, Ezra still little nervous but soon after that he heard someone else was singing with him and it turned out it was Nadia, she was singing as she played her tambourine and danced at the same time.

Ezra susprised and smiled at her, they two sang together. After they sang, everybody shouted happily and loudly. Then they down from the stage as Ezra wanna talked with Nadia.

"Hey, I just wanna say, you are a great singer."

Nadia smiled at him "Well, actually I don't wanna sing this song because I'm not like all songs but I realized you were nervous. So I sang with you so you can tell that you weren't doing this alone."

Ezra wasn't mentioned that Nadia knew his feeling. He smiled back and hugged her. Nadia susprised and enjoyed this moment.

Then they got called by Rosie "Guys, everybody wanna see us again. Should we back on the stage and perform another songs ?" Ezra and Nadia looked each other and then looked at Rosie "Of course we do. Tell Febrian there is another songs to finish it tonight." Nadia said and Rosie immediately looked for Febrian.

"So Ezzy, you wanna sing again ?" Nadia asked to Ezra.

Ezra put his hand on Nadia's shoulder "Yeah, as long you join sing with me, I guess it won't be problem for me." They smiled each other and prepared for another performance.

🌍🌎🌏