Air Balloon Tour

Three days after they have movie night, Nadia called everybody for meeting with her bell. ""Pay attetion Ghost crew and the others, please gather in meeting room !" And everybody immediately went there.

First, it were Ezra and Zeb just finished their race. "Yes, I won !" Ezra shouted happily but Zeb angried at him "Hey, not fair ! You started first !" Nadia just chuckled as she rolled her eyes. Then Sabine came and faced with Ezra and Zeb.

"Excuse me, is someone can tell me who's the charge !?" She asked as she showed her broken paint spray that they done.

Zeb and Ezra blamed theirself each other "It was his fault !"

Soon after that, Febrian and Rosie waved to Sabine as Sabine waved back to them. Next, Kanan, Hera, Rex, and Chopper came in. They all sat on the sofa. "Thank you for gathering fast, everybody because I have good news." Everybody glad to heard it.

Nadia took breath and said it at loud "We gonna air balloon tour !" Everybody shouted happily but Ezra lifted his arm "What's air balloon ?" Nadia smiled at him.

Time skip

At outside, everybody susprised there were many air balloon that they could choosed. "How big all this balloon !" Ezra said susprisely.

Ezra and Nadia hopped on the orange balloon while Febrian and Rosie took red balloon. Kanan and Hera took green balloon while Zeb and Sabine took purple balloon and Rex and Chopper took yellow balloon.

"Okay everybody, let's going up !" Nadia gave a sign and taking off first.

Then everybody followed orange balloon. At the top, everybody enjoyed new scenery. "Wow, this is amazing !" Hera smiled as Kanan holded her hands and she looked at him while Febrian took some pictures with his holo camera.

At purple balloon, Sabine impressed what just she saw "Hmm, it's perfect for my next paint inspiration." While Rex also enjoyed this moment "Look around Chop, is it amazing place ? I wish we could stay any longer." At orange balloon, Ezra felt the fresh air as he talked with Nadia.

"Since when you doing this activity ?" He asked to her.

Nadia chuckled "Three years ago. At the time, many children wanna balloon but I didn't have any one. So I decided to made this activity for you and your crew."

Ezra and Nadia saw the scenery as they looked each other. Nadia asked to him "So you join with your crew ?" Ezra looked at her "Yes, but they not just my crew, they're my family. Hera always said that and reminded me anytime. So I won't alone anymore. Of course, I met with you would be more fun." He put his hand on Nadia's shoulder.

She just chuckled "I'm glad to hear it."

Suddenly the bird came to their air balloon but that bird used the beak to broke Kanan and Hera's balloon. They shocked at the time. Kanan caught her before she fell down.

Ezra started worry "Kanan ! Hera !"

Everybody looked at broken air balloon was falling down in the jungle. "Hold on, my friend !" Nadia took lead to that balloon to helped Kanan and Hera.

Meanwhile, Kanan and Hera have unsoft landing in the jungle untill they fainted after that landing. Someone was taking Hera and ran away from that crash. Soon after that, another else landed not far from Kanan and Hera's air balloon.

Ezra ran fast to find in broken air balloon. Finally he found Kanan was laying helpless. "Kanan ! Kanan, wake up !" Ezra tried to wake him up and finally he did it. Kanan opened his eyes "Ezra, I'm glad you here now." Ezra smiled at him "Me too." Ezra helped Kanan to stand up.

Then everybody gathered "We didn't see Hera anywhere. We done looked around this place." Zeb said. Kanan started worry "Hera ? Hera !"

At the time, Ezra's hair started turning grey. He could felt it. Nadia shocked at the time "Ezra, your hair !" She looked Ezra's half the hair was turning grey. "Is this bad ?" He asked to her. Nadia took breath and told him "Yes, that's a bad thing."

"That's what afraid." Ezra said worrily.

To be countinued...

🌏🌎🌍