Ice Cream

1:30 PM

Hera and Sabine just finished their supplies mission from another planet. They just back at Chopper Base with Phantom II. Suddenly Ezra met with them "So how's your mission going ?" He asked to them.

"Good, we almost captured by star destroyer but you know, Hera can handle that." Sabine said.

Hera looked at Sabine seriously "Of course I can because I'm the Captain in this ship." Ezra chuckled at the time.

"Alright I have to go, Zeb need me outside." Then Ezra immediately left them.

Hera and Sabine could making a susprise for Ezra before he know it. They put all ingredients on the table. "Alright, we have vanilla and chocolate ice cream, chocolate sause, and...." Sabine put a bowl of cherries "Cherry." After made sure everything was in the list, they started making a delicious and beautiful ice cream.

2:00 PM

Finally they finished and put a ice cream on the table. "Now, we have to make sure Ezra don't know untill dinner time." Hera talked to Sabine and Sabine nodded.

She went outside to check Ezra doing and it turned out Ezra just finished helping Zeb "Sabine, I just finished with him now I wanna go in." He wanna walked in Ghost ship but Sabine avoided him "Why don't we taking fresh air here. You know, after all mission, sometimes I can be stressed out."

Ezra was thinking at the time "It can be work." And they started walking around the base.

3:45 PM

Ezra and Sabine spent time together on the top of Ghost ship as they saw a beautiful scenery. "Is it beautiful, isn't it ?" She asked and Ezra said "Yeah, if there aren't Krykna spiders here." Sabine just smiled at him.

"So what's in your mind ?" She asked concernly at him "I don't know, I just still thinking about my parents. There so many memories that I don't forget." He looked down as he missed his parents. Sabine put her hand on Ezra's shoulder as they heard someone was talking with them. "Speaking about memories, we have something for you." Hera came to them.

As they walked to kicthen, Hera told them that they have extra mission tonight that they didn't have time for dinner. So Hera decided to susprise Ezra right now.

But when they arrived at kicthen, the ice cream was already melting "Oh no, oh no, oh no." Sabine so shocked at the time.

"You should put ice cream on the fridge." Ezra advised to them.

Hera and Sabine understood why was that happen "We wanna made susprise for you and it's melting." Sabine told Ezra but Hera have alternative way. "Don't worry guys, we still have any ice cream to eat it." Hera wanna take another ice cream but unfortunately all ice creams in fridge.

They all shocked at the time soon after that they saw Zeb was eating all ice creams "GARAZEB ORRELIOUS !?!?" Hera started angring at him. "Oh no..." Zeb said.

Everybody chased Zeb around the Ghost ship.

🌏🌎🌍