Special Guest

*Get ready everybody because I gonna make you all impressed with this chapter.

Three days later after Zack and his bird gone forever, Nadia invited someone special to be her special guest. At the time, Zeb and Chopper waved to her "Hey Nadia, why are you so silent today ?" Zeb asked counfusely. She whispered to be quiet.

Suddenly, the man who brought a guitar in and they susprised at the time. "Woah, he is handsome !" Zeb commend at him. Nadia pulled Zeb's shirt "Because he's not just a handsome man, he is a singer." The man came to her "Excuse me, young lady. Is this Naboo Hotel ?" She nodded "Yes sir, I'm Nadia. The owner of this place. Welcome to my hotel." She shaked hands with him.

Nadia gave a key to the man "Here your key sir. We'll meet again at 5 'o clock."

The man just through when Sabine met with them. She so susprised at the time and she shouted happily.

"I didn't see wrong, right ?" She asked to Nadia

She immediately nodded "Yes, you aren't wrong Sabine." Then they jumped excitely.

That was made Zeb more counfused "Do you know about that man too ?" Sabine shocked when Zeb asked like that. She talked louder at him "How don't you know ? He is Shawn Mendes. He is a singer from the earth." Zeb just knew it at the time. Even Chopper made noisy sound.

"So Shawn Mendes is the part of your plan, Nadia ?" Sabine asked again.

"Yes, I gonna make party susprise for Ezzy after we did it beat Zack." Nadia told them. Zeb asked counfusely "Ezzy ?" Nadia chuckled "I mean Ezra. Sorry, because Ezzy is a cute name for him.

Then Ezra metode with them "Hey guys, what's make you all excite today ? I never seen your smiles like this before." They all counfused what should they said "Well, because umm..." Sabine finished her word "I just have a great idea for my project but I can't do it myself. So I was asking you for help me." Her smile wider.

Ezra smiled at her "I'll be glad to help you Sabine." Sabine immediately invited Ezra to go to art room while Nadia, Zeb, and Chopper relieved at the time "Uh, that was close one." Zeb said. Then Nadia said "Yeah, very close one. We better start it right now." Zeb and Chopper agreed with her.

4 : 45 PM

Ezra and Sabine just finished their project. They painted Lothal, Ezra's home. "Sabine, this is so awsome !" Ezra impressed at the painting. "Yeah, I know. We doing this together, remember ? You know, we should do this more some time." She said. Ezra smiled at her.

Then Ezra looked at the clock on the wall "Wow ! Look at time, it's time for shower time." Ezra went back to his room, Sabine started worry about the susprise. She called Zeb through her west-com.

At hallroom, Zeb and Chopper just finished with the stage when Zeb got called by Sabine "Zeb, Ezra is going back to his room." Zeb asked counfusely "Yeah ?" "Ezra's room is next with Shawn's room." Zeb just knew that too "Okay, that's a problem. I'm on the way." Zeb immediately went to Ezra's room.

Arrived at Ezra's room, Zeb saw Shawn Mendes was going out as Ezra wanna came in. He blocked Ezra so they didn't break the susprise.

"Hey kid, where are you going now ?" He smiled wider.

Ezra susprised when Zeb was here "Just taking a shower."

Zeb pushed Ezra to his room "That's great, now clean yourself before I smell you something bad." Then he immediately closed the door. After he distracted Ezra, he ran fast back to hallroom.

5 : 00 PM

Ezra just finished shower when he heard someone was knocking the door. He take on his clothes and opened the door and it turned out it was Nadia "Oh, hi Nadia !" Nadia smiled wider "Hi Ezzy, I wanna you go with me to hallroom as it's almost dinner time." Ezra nodded and joined with Nadia.

Arrived at hallroom, Nadia closed Ezra's eyes to make him susprise "Alright, count on three, you can see anything." After she counted, she opened Ezra's eyes.

Ezra saw his crew were there as they shouted happily "SUSPRISE !!!" Not just that, it was also Shawn Mendes.

"I unbelieved, is that Shawn Mendes ?" He asked susprisely at Nadia.

Nadia nodded excitely "Yes, he is. I know you like Shawn Mendes so I invited him to come here."

Ezra smiled wider and hugged her tight "Thank you, Nadia. For make me happier." "Hey, you're like my brother to me, Ezzy. I'm so glad have you." Then Sabine gave a sign for Shawn Mendes to sing a song 'Believe'.

When Shawn Mendes sang, Ezra and Nadia sang together as they clapped hands each other. Nadia so glad that she could made her best friend happy.

🌏🌎🌍

So what do you think ? Isn't great, right ? Thank you for reading this story. This isn't over yet, so you guys have to wait for next chapter.

*Locita