Movie Night

6:48 PM

At Ezra's room, he and Nadia were watching the movie when Zeb came in "Hey, you two ! You should go dinner. We just finished it." He said angrily. "Yeah, yeah, it was great." Nadia said.

"What great ? You just missed it !" Zeb said counfusely.

Ezra said to Zeb "Sorry buddy, I think Nadia is talking to the movie."

"What the movie ?" Zeb asked.

Nadia told Zeb "It's Jumanji movie. There are 2 movies about it in one night. You should join with us." She invited him.

Zeb rolled his eyes "Come on, you two. They are looking for you two. So you two spent time all night with crazy... Movie....?" He stopped when he saw that play cardboard appearing all things about jungle.

He susprised at the time "Wow, That's really susprise ! Okay, I watch for a minutes." When he wanna sat, he didn't realized that was Ezra sitting on the bed. "Hey, hey, not on me !" Ezra warned to Zeb and Zeb apologized to him "Sorry kid. This is so fun." Zeb sat beside Ezra as he enjoyed the movie.

Soon after that, Sabine and Chopper came in as they brought popcorn for snack "There you are, guys. Hera so worried that we thought you were in trouble." She stopped as she watched the movie "Is that Jumanji movie ?" She asked to them. They shocked at the time "Yes, how do you know ?" Ezra asked to her.

Sabine told them that she everd watched that movie before she met with Ezra. "I sit for a minutes." She sat beside Ezra of another side when Ezra screamed loudly when he watched some animals tried to kill them and hid under the blanket.

7: 51 PM

They so enjoyed the movie untill Kanan, Rex, and Hera checked them in Ezra's room.

"There you all, what are you all doing here ? " Rex asked counfusely. But suddenly "Hey, Bud, don't do it !" Nadia said. That was made them counfused "I didn't do anything." Rex said counfusely. Ezra looked at Rex "Sorry Rex, Nadia is talking with the movie, again."

Kanan asked at them "Are you sure you guys wanna watch this movie ?"

"We sure, even there was a few scene that making Ezra scared but he's okay now." Nadia answerd.

At the time, Ezra screamed again and hid under the blanket as he pointed to another scene. "That animal just ate that people." Sabine put her hand on Ezra's shoulder "But not for long, look !" She asked Ezra to watched it what happen next.

They watched that people who just eaten by hippo back in jungle from falling from the sky and everybody shocked and counfusely "How ? How can be happen ?" Even Ezra susprised at the time. Sabine chucked "I told you I everd watched this movie before."

Ezra started calm down after he knew that just a movie. Then they three decided to join watch the movie together.

9:06 PM

Everybody fell asleep after they watched Jumanji movie except Ezra. He wrote his experience on his journal before he go to sleep. After that, he turned off the television and the light.

Next he blanked himself as fell asleep "Good night everybody." He glad that he could took the vacation with his crew and his friends.

Meanwhile, the bird was spying them all night and flew to the jungle.

To be countinued...

🌍🌎🌏