Cirque Du Freak // Daughters of Fate

Introduction

I've never been good at recording my thoughts down on paper. I just can't get the words out that I want to say, but this time I'm determined to write down this story.

It started a long time ago, way before I was born with a boy named Darren Shan. He was a friend to my mother (if you could call their relationship that). He was also a vampire. I don't know the exact story and how he became one, but what I do know is that his best friend Steve is the lord of the Vampanese. Somehow, it ended up that they were half brothers, fathered by an evil man named Mr.Tiny.

Mr. Tiny is the man who starts and ends my story. He was the one who came up with the twisted thought of setting Darren and Steve against each other, so he could create chaos in the world and bring its destruction. But when Darren sacrificed himself, that brought his plot to stop. That didn't destroy it though. Darren thought that going back in time by scaring his past self away from the theatre would save his future. He was wrong. He didn't account for Mr. Tiny not only having control over space, but time as well.

The evil man set things back to the way they were, and insured that Darren did not get the chance to scare his past self away. That however, gave rise to two new individuals whose choices would determine the future of the world. These two were Lady Evanna's children. Their destinies were undetermined. Would they be the saviors the world needed? Or would they rain destruction upon the world like their grandfather?

Only time would tell....

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Story theme songs (paste url into browser)

1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAmo592uhRk&list=PLE875FF373E605747&index=98&feature=plpp_video

Something Is Not Right With Me by Cold War Kids

2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm2-9giDD2w

Season's Call by Hyde

3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mj7-YkTr_0&list=PL5EFCECD6052E515E&index=16&feature=plpp_video

Shiki Tv ending 1

4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZhGqIrC8OM&list=PLA01A12CE185DA590&index=11&feature=plpp_video

Higurashi No Naku Koro Kai Opening

(Hopefully Youtube doesn't delete these. If it does, then look for the songs under their names or inform me.)