Superior (27)

"No, I don't believe it. The boy would never do something like that. Or so I hope he wouldn't."

Third Person's P.O.V.

"No wait! That was a lie, I'm sorry." Minseok stands up and waits for Y/n to notice him. Y/n turns her head slowly and looks at him skeptically.

"You see, it was Sung min who did it. I doubt that you know him. Just informing you, though. I also have no intention of hurting you... at least not anymore."

Y/n walks slowly up the stairs while staring at Minseok. The blond starts to walk slowly, but then becomes faster with every step. He's catching up. Y/n runs up the rest of stairs and spots a big door a bit far from were she is. Running to the front door, Y/n heard loud footsteps approaching her even faster. She reached the front door and turned the knob, but it wouldn't budge.

Y/n looked to her right for a split second before running the other direction, away from Minseok who was running to her. She found herself in a kitchen with no doors to escape to, but did spot an old rusty frying pan left on the stove. An idea popped in her mind.

She quickly took the pan and held it in a defensive position and turns around to see Minseok a few feet away from her. She just hopes that it doesn't break.

"Are you going to hit me with that?" He points at the object in between Y/n's hands. "If you come any closer I will." She grips on the handle harder. Minseok backs away a little.

"Ok, um... want me to drive you back ho-"

A loud crashing sound could be heard from the front of the house, before things become awkward.

"WHERE'S MIMSOLK IN THIS HOUSEH-"

"Get out of the way, kid."

"His name's Minseok, not... whatever you just said, kookie." Taehyung says as he pulls Jungkook out of the way so that the police officers could get in. Jungkook tightens his hold on his doritos bag. They look at the broken door that lays on the ground before going inside the old house themselves.

"What was that?" Y/n asks as she stares at Minseok who was slowly starting to panick. She lets her guard down once she sees four police officers appear and come into the kitchen to get a grip on Minseok, who doesn't bother fighting back.

"You're under arrest for i-"

"Ok, I know what I did, you don't have to say it out loud." The cop got his handcuffs and put it on Minseok's wrists. That's when Jungkook and Taehyung appeared and ran towards Y/n and hugged her, between both of them.

"Did that guy do anything to you, Y/n?" They give her some space as the female shakes her head.

"All we did was talk about some stuff that were probably lies." Jungkook looks at Minseok for a few seconds.

"What did he-"

"Oh yeah. That guy. I forgot about him earlier. You know this one time when we were little, he just happened to be at the wedding, literally the only time I ever saw him... I think." Jungkook says as he eats a chip and continues to stare at the blond male being taken away. Taehyung takes a look at Minseok as he crosses his arms and has his attention on Y/n again.

"So, as I was saying, what did he say to you?" Y/n looks down at the pan still in her right hand.

"He said something about having an idea on who killed Baekhyun." Jungkook riverts his attention back to Y/n, and stops eating his chips.

"Excuse me ma'am, but you'll have to come with us and answer some questions." Y/n looks at the police officer and follows him, heading out of the old house.

*****

"Answer these questions truthfully. Did Minseok mention anything about death?" Y/n sat in an almost empty room, an interrogation room.

"He said that a guy by the name of Jackson killed Baek-" Interrupted.

"Jackson? He of all people? I don't believe you, but if you say so." The, fairly young woman, said as she wrote some stuff down in a file with some important documents. Y/n pulled a hair strand behind her ear and continued to speak.

"Yes and he also mentioned my parents. At first, he said that they went on vacation. Then he said that he himself murdered them. The last thing he said was that he was lying and told me someone named Sung min killed them. I don't know what to believe. I haven't seen them since spring break." The older lady nods her head and continues to write. "He is known to be a liar,"

"Did your parents ever contact you during your break, or where they were at during that time period?"

Y/n crosses her arms and thinks, they never did. Not even after it was over.

"No. They didn't. As for being somewhere, I don't recall. My brother didn't know either."

The woman finishes writing and looks at the girl.

"You are good to go. Thank you for your cooperation." Y/n gets up from her seat and proceeds to the now open door, but stops once she sees another officer come in.

"We found more evidence on the case, chief. We've got a suspect." The older woman gets up from her seat and approached her inferior.

"Which case do you speak of?"

"Baekhyun's murder."