Don't Get Attached (3)

Third Person's P.O.V.

Then, BAM!
That car hit you.

Just kidding that didn't really happen.
Now back to the story.

Before Y/N could see the car coming towards her, someone grabbed her arm aggresivly and pulled her back from the road. The car sped past the red light, ending in an accident and causing traffic.

Y/N was petrified by it. If it hadn't been for the person who saved her, she would've been ran over.

Y/N looked at her savior to thank them. The guy in front of her looked to be around her age.

"Th-thank you for saving me, umm..?"

"Its Baekhyun and it's no problem. After all, I did save someone's life." Baekhyun smiled at Y/N.

"Thank you, Baekhyun. I'm Y/N." She smiled back but then reminded herself that there was an accident. And that She also had a bruise in her arm. She also needed to get home before her mother starts to get worried.

"Y/N, do you need a ride back home?" The girl was still a little shook so she just agreed for him to take her home.

They both started to walk the opposite direction of the accident.

Baekhyun eventually reached his car. He opened the door for Y/N and closed it once she got in. He went to the drivers seat and started the engine. They drived away to Y/N's house, but little did they know, Taehyung was watching the whole thing happen.

"Thanks again Baekhyun." He showed off his smile again and then left when Y/N got out of his car. She felt a weird type of connection to him, but suspected that she wouldn't see him again after that.

*****

Taehyung was inside the school. He was waiting to meet someone by the lockers.

He shot Baekhyun a death glare when he walked by and the boy seemed to notice. "Is something wrong, Taehyung?"

The said boy just glares at him before he opens his mouth to talk. "Stay away from Y/N." Baekhyun just looks at him confused. He then knew who Taehyung was talking about. "Oh. Do you mean the new girl that came two days ago? Don't worry, I won't talk to her if it bothers you." Baekhyun smiled at Taehyung who was taken aback by his words.

Without any other words, Baekhyun continued to his class.

*Le Time Skip to your math class*

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!!! I want you to meet someone!!!" Y/N heard Jisoo's loud voice from behind. Suddenly she becomes curious. Who did Jisoo want her to meet?

Y/N looked behind and saw a guy beside Jisoo. She instantly recognized the dude. It was the guy who saved her the night before. But what was his name again?

"You... what's your name again? Y/N, right?" Then she remembered the guy's name, it was Baekhyun. Y/N thought that she would never see him again, but there he was.

"Have you two met before?" Jisoo asked feeling puzzled.

"Yeah, just yesterday." Y/N wondered if she should tell Jisoo how they met.

"I guess there's no need for introductions." Y/N and Baekhyun smiled at eachother knowing that they'll get along. This time, Jungkook was watching them. It seems like a certain someone forgot his warning to not get close with Y/N.

"Hey Y/N. How are you?" Jungkook asked the girl with a smile, gaining the attention of the other girls in the class, if they hadn't already. Envious and hateful glares came back onto Y/N again. She hates it when that happens, and it's only the third day of school. Her first week will probably be the worst.

Before Y/N could answer Jungkook, a random girl came up to him and proceeded to grab his shoulder in hopes to get his attention.

"Kookie~ why are you talking to this nobody when you could be talking to me." The girl said in a seductive tone.

Jungkook didn't spare the girl even one glance. He kept his eyes on Y/N waiting for her response.

At this point, the classes focus were on those three.

"I-"

Y/N was stopped from saying anything when the girl slammed her hand down on Y/N's desk. "Eun mi, what do want?" Jungkook asked the girl named Eun mi with no sign of a smile.

"I want you over there, with me."

The boy took one last glance at Y/N to see her reaction before he walked over to the desk Eun mi wanted him to sit at.

Y/N sighed and continued on her worksheet, so did the rest of the class.

Jisoo studied the way Jungkook looked at Y/N. She sensed something... unusual when he stared at Y/N. She didn't want to think too much into it so she just let it slide. Just this once.

*Time skip to the last few minutes of school*

The last few minutes of the class were ticking by. Y/N stared at the clock, counting down the last few seconds 'til the bell rings.

'Ring'

The bell rang and Y/N got out of her seat first and ran out of the classroom. She was so excited to go home for some reason. But who wouldn't want to get out of school and be happy about it.

"Y/N, what a beautiful name you have." Y/N was a bit confused when she heard her name from a girl she would never expect to confront.

She felt someone pull on her arm from behind and starts to make her walk the other way forcefully.

Y/N was not surprised when she saw Eun mi, the girl that's pulling her. She pulled her arm out of Eun mi's weak grip. That earned her a glare from the girl.

Instead of saying something, Eun mi grabbed Y/N's hair and pulled it. Y/N grabbed Eun mi's arm to push her away from her. Pure hatred was shown in Eun mi's eyes. "Stay away from what is mine!!!"

At this point, Y/N was confused. Jungkook is not dating Eun mi. She could be a fangirl of his, but that doesn't mean that he's her property. It doesn't matter, she just wants to fight.

Eun mi proceeded to ball her hands into fists and attempted to punch Y/N, succeeding, making her lose balance due to the impact. Y/N landed on the floor hard and felt her head throb in pain.

Eun mi got on top of Y/N and got ready to punch her repeatedly.

Y/N closed her eyes waiting for the impact. When she heard footsteps approaching them, she felt that the weight on top of her was gone and heard a groan of pain.

Y/N opened her eyes to see Jungkook.

Eun mi was clutching onto her stomach, Jungkook kicked her off, most likely.

"Y/N, are you ok?"

When he asked that, Y/N suddenly felt a pain in her left cheek and the back of her head.

"Aside from my cheek, I'm fine. Thanks for asking anyway, Jungkook." Y/N smiled but then felt a little bad for Eun mi. She looks hurt.

Jungkook held a hand out for Y/N to grab and she did. "Shall we go now?"

"Sure."

Y/N and Jungkook talked about random things while walking home together.

*The next day*

"Eun mi... s-she's... She was found dead."

What is mine is only mine.

And I'm ready to kill for it.
(edit: her not it. Sorry.)