It's "No" Surprise (15)

Third Person's P.O.V.

Baekhyun and Y/N are three hours early before the plane would take off.

"Baekhyun! I don't understand why we have to go so early, don't we have a lot of time left before the plane arrives?" Y/N asked Baekhyun while waiting in line for their turn, for something. (I can't remember, its been awhile since I've been to an airport)

"Y/N, you do realize that we have to get past security, catch a train to get to the other side of the airport, and a lot more other stuff after that, like waiting in line right now. It usually takes hours." Baekhyun explained to Y/N.

"Oh! Then why didn't we come earlier if it takes hours?!" Y/N felt anxious about missing the airplane.

"It doesn't take that long Y/N/N." Baekhyun poked Y/N's forehead with his index and middle finger. The girl put a hand on her forehead to check if there was anything there.

"What was that for?"

The male laughed and shook his head, "No reason."

*Time Skip to Thailand*

The two were walking to the hotel close by that they were to stay at for the rest of their spring break.

"So Baekhyun... can you explain now? Why are we here in the first place, not that I'm complaining or anything, but why did my parents talk to you instead and also where are they?" Y/N looks through the window and sees tall buildings surrounding the beautiful city while talking to Baekhyun.

"I'll tell you everything when we get to our hotel room and after that, we could explore the city. Sound good?" Y/N put her attention on Baekhyun and nods her head eagerly.

"Yes!"

They got to the hotel and Baekhyun went to the receptionist to get the keys. He got the keys and told Y/N to follow him to their room. They went inside the elevator and went to the fifth floor. They got to their room and set their luggage on the beds. Y/N and Baekhyun sat down on their own seperate beds, and then laid down.

"Finally... now please tell me." Y/N asked while putting her head on the pillow. Baekhyun turned to her and smiled.

"We're siblings, well twi-" Y/N shot her head at Baekhyun and slightly widened her eyes.

"We're related?! Why didn't you tell me this before? No, why didn't mom and dad tell me this before? I'm so conf-"

"Y/N, just let me explain and please don't disrupt me this time." Baekhyun's smile turned into a pout as he waits for Y/N to quiet down.

"Uh, yeah, sorry. Please continue." Baekhyun waited another second to make sure that Y/N didn't say another word.

"Yes, Y/N, we are related. We're twins to be exact, actually. Have any questions?"

"Well, to start, why weren't you there when I was young? Why haven't I ever heard about you? Why did you come to me now? Why..?" Y/N sat up on her bed and looked down at the floor, wouldn't dare to look at Baekhyun.

"Y/N? Please look at me. I'm here right now because I need to protect you... I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you when we were younger..." Y/N sighed and got up from her bed to go to where Baekhyun was sitting at. He got up from his bed and outstretched his arms for Y/N to hug, his expectation.

Instead of a heartfelt hug, Baekhyun got pushed back by a punch to the face.

"Y/N?!" The boy put a hand on his hurting cheek and glared at Y/N who now realizes what she had done. She gasps and helps Baekhyun get back up and then, she hugs him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I just felt a lot of pressure on me, that's all." Baekhyun returned the hug and then suggested to go look around the city.

*****

Y/N and Baekhyun went out of the hotel building and explored the city. After a while of walking, they decided to go to a restaurant.

"Hey Baekhyun,"

"Yes?" Y/N looked up at Baekhyun and furrows her eyebrows.

"Why is there someone following us?" Y/N whispers and Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. He took a peak behind and saw a person walking a few feet behind them staring down at their phone. The unknown person took a glance up from their phone to see Baekhyun looking them. The person quickly turned their attention back to their phone and started to speed walk to a different direction.

"I think we're fine now Y/N, there's nothing to worry about." Baekhyun gave a reassuring smile at Y/N and she returned it.

The two siblings made it to a restaurant and went inside. Once inside, a waiter came to them and told them to follow her to their seats.

"Would you like anything to drink, sir?" The waitress waited for Baekhyun who was looking down at the menu.

"I'll just have some water for now." The lady nods her head as she turns her head to Y/N.

"What would you like, miss?" Y/N removed her eyes from the menu and made eye contact with the waitress.

"I would like (insert fave drink)." The lady nods her head again and says that their drinks should be out in a few minutes.

"I'm going to the bathroom, wait here ok?" Y/N nods and looks back down at the menu while lying her head on her palm.

"Hm, what do I want?" Y/N suddenly felt her eye lids get heavy. She laid her head down onto her arms on the table and tried to sleep.

"Is that Y/N?"

"Yeah it is..."

"Y/N, wake up!"

Someone with orange hair was trying to wake Y/N up. The girl shot her head up and opened one eye then turned to the the person who woke her.

"Huh? Hoseok, what are you doing here?" Y/N confusingly looked at the male and he smiled, which had just made Y/N's day.

"I'm with Jungkook and Yoongi for the break so maybe you should ask them over at my table. I'm not really sure why they're here either, but a vacation is a vacation."

"Yeah, I'll ask them. Why don't you join me and Baekhyun, it'd be nice to have someone like you around."

_____

Was it a surprise?