Stay Away (2)

Jungkook's P.O.V.

When the bell for the end of school rang, I waited for my princess to come out. I was waiting for her to come so that I could tag along walking her to her house.

"Hey Y/N, may I accompany you?" When I said her name she turns her head to me and her face was a slight pinkish color.

How cute.

I ignored the girl that was beside her. Hm... I can't get to Y/N if Jisoo is too attached to her, meaning she'll be with her most of the time... and that's most likely the case. I just need to get her out if the picture, but how?

"Um... well I'm going with Jisoo and-"

"It's fine Y/N. It's not everyday that you get to walk with a popular dude." Nevermind. There's no need to get rid of her now.

She walks away leaving me and Y/N alone. "What do you say, princess?" She looked offended when I said my nickname for her. "Please don't call me, princess. I guess we could walk together."

She's so cute with that flushed face of hers. I won't let anyone hurt her 'cause if they do, let's just say that they won't wake up to see the next day.

"Hey! Jungkook, where are you going? Can we please go to my home now so that I could sleep peacefully?" I snapped out of my train of thought and look at the school gate to see Taehyung.

"Y/N, you could go ahead. I need to talk to Taetae for a minute." I gave her a reassuring smile, she gave one back then starts to go.

"Jungkookie, you know that you can't just go without me." I stared at him for a moment and continued walking on the trail that Y/N's going on.

He walks in front me, so I stop. "Why do you look so serious. This isn't you kookie... is it that new girl that's messing with your head." Taehyung just looked at me with burning rage showing in his eyes. Couldn't he see that the girl I was pursuing is special. She should be special to him as well. Why can't he remember her?

"Do you remember flower girl from the wedding when we were younger?" He had a thinking face on, with his bottom lip sticking out and stroking his chin.

"Yeah, I remember her. Why?"

"Do you not see the resemblance between Y/N and 'flower girl'?" Taehyung looked surprised after I said that. "Oh, yeah. I can't believe that's her. She's finally back..." He trailed off probably thinking about his childhood crush. Then I realized that I've wasted too much time here talking to Taehyung. I should catch up to Y/N.

I start a light jog towards Y/N and left Taehyung behind so he could think to himself.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Y/N and Jungkook walk home together from school, and to think that they lived next to eachother.
What a coincidence.

"Y/N?"

"Mhm." She hummed in response. Jungkook stops walking and Y/N notices, so she stops too.

"I was wondering if we could... You know... hang out later?" Y/n widened her eyes a little in shock.

"Uh, yeah sure. Wait, not today, maybe tomorrow. At what time should we meet up?" Jungkook was stunned himself when Y/n agreed to his invitation, but then again, who wouldn't?

"Tomorrow night at seven. I'll pick you up. Hope you don't mind if my hyung's come along?"

"It's fine. Uh, see you tomorrow?"

"See ya."

When Y/N walks into her house and closes the front door, she fangirls about what just happened to her.

*The next day*

(Insert your choice of clothing here)

Y/N hears a knock on her door so she runs to the door in the speed of light and opens it to see a smiling Jungkook.

"You look beautiful tonight. Are you ready to go?" Y/N smiles brightly and nods her head.

Y/N and Jungkook walk together to a restaurant nearby. Once they made it to the restaurant, they see the rest of the boy's already there. They went to the table and sat when Yoongi woke up from his nap.

"Hey kookie, is that the girl that you were talking about all day that makes you feel so high?" (Oh yes I did)

"Yoongi hyung, just, please... I brought Y/N here so she could meet you guys." Y/N timidly said hi to everyone.

"Hi Y/N, it's nice to meet you, I'm Seokjin but you could just call me Jin. Here on my left is Namjoon." Namjoon waved at Y/N to signal her. "Then there's Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok." Y/N looked around the table to see all of them. She recognized one of them as Taehyung and suddenly got chills up her spine.

By the end of the their meet up, Y/n got to know that these group of boys were actually really fun to be around with, even Taehyung. She checked the time and realized that time passes by fast.

"Excuse me, it's getting a little late and I need to get back home now. I hope you guys understand." They all looked at Y/N understanding.

"May I take you home?" Taehyung asks.

"Sure, but you could stay with your group if you want." Y/N wasn't so sure she wanted Taehyung to take her home.

"Stay with us Tae, I'm sure she'll be fine on her own." Hoseok stood up next to Taehyung and grabbed his shoulder.

"Stay safe out there Y/N."

Y/N went outside the restaurant and walks by herself in the night.

She waited for the traffic light to turn red so that she could go across the crosswalk.

The crosswalk light showed the sign that pedestrians could cross over. Y/n starts go but didn't notice the car that was coming towards her...

I'll be watching over you ,

I'll be there forever,

So do think you're alone,

Darling ❤

_____

Yes, I did end that in a cliffhanger because I felt like it. Yandere quotes aren't mine.