Bacon Protecc (14)

Third Person's P.O.V.

The very next day, Y/N woke up to complete silence. She found it really weird for a Monday at six in the morning.

Y/N got out of bed and looked around the house for her parents, but didn't find them. She felt a little worried, but eventually went back to sleep.

*****

Baekhyun walked down the hallway looking for a room labeled 417. As Baekhyun was walking down the corridor of the hospital, he questioned, why did this happen?

Baekhyun found room 417 and stopped before turning the door knob. His eyes searched around the room for Chanyeol, but didn't see him.

Baekhyun walked inside the room and checked everywhere around the room, but he still couldn't find Chanyeol. When he got out of the room, Baekhyun saw a nurse walking up ahead so he went up to her.

"Excuse me, miss, is a patient named Park Chanyeol somewhere around this building?" The nurse turns to Baekhyun and smiles.

"He was discharged this morning and we haven't updated on that yet, sorry for the inconvenience." Baekhyun nods in understanding and the nurse bows then leaves.

Baekhyun thinks of places where Chanyeol could've gone to. He got out of the hospital and went inside his car.

"Then who drove him home? There's no one that I know of, unless he walked home by himself. I guess I'll go to his house." While thinking outloud, Baekhyun was driving.

He made it to Chanyeol's house and knocked on his door.

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Baekhyun knocks on Chanyeol's door harder. He was starting to think that maybe Chanyeol's somewhere else.

Baekhyun starts to walk back to his car until he hears the door open.

He looks back in hopes to see Chanyeol, but saw the guys mom instead. Baekhyun felt a little dissapointed but took this as a chance anyway.

"You wanted something Baekhyun?"

"Yes, is Chanyeol in there?" Baekhyun waited for a response, but it didn't come for a few seconds.

"He's out of the Hospital?" Baekhyun looked at the older woman and saw that she was almost in tears. It made him feel a little uncomfortable, wanting to avoid this situation.

"Yes ma'am. I should get going now." With that, Baekhyun went to his car and thought about other places Chanyeol could've gone. "He probably went to that cafe we always go to... yeah, that sounds right." Baekhyun got out of the driveway and started heading to the said place.

He parked near the cafe and looked around. Baekhyun saw an empty table that had a cup of coffee left on it, no tip was left, so maybe the person just went to the bathroom. He got closer to the table and saw a full cup of latte.

"That's Chanyeol's favorite..." Baekhyun muttered to himself before he went to another empty seat and waited.

He kept his eyes on the other table and didn't notice the waitress that approached him.

"Hello sir, what would you like today?" Baekhyun switched his focus from the empty table to the smiling waitress.

"Uh, I would like to have an espressino." The waitress nodded her head while writing down the order on her notepad.

"Ok, it'll be ready in a few minutes." The waitress took her leave and Baekhyun looked over at the table again, still, no one was there. Baekhyun sighs and turns his head away. He takes out his phone and realizes that he could've called Chanyeol this whole time.

Baekhyun dialed in Chanyeol's number and thought if he had his own phone. As he was waiting for someone to pick up, Baekhyun saw a worker sit down on the table he was looking at. "I guess he's not here.."

"-who? Baekhyun are you there?"

"Where are you at?"

"I'm going to Y/N's place, why?"

"Wait for me there," Baekhyun ends the call and saw the same waitress from before come his way to give him the coffee. He gave her a small thank you and drinks the espresso-like coffee.

Once he was done, he got out of the cafe and drove to Y/N's house. When he got there, he knocked on the door.

"Hi Y/N! Is Chanyeol in here?"

"Yeah, come in if you'd like." Baekhyun sighed in relief and went inside the house.

*****

"Ok, bye Chanyeol! See you later!"

"Bye Y/N/N!" That left Y/N and Baekhyun alone.

"Y/N?" Baekhyun asked Y/N, who was still looking at the door where Chanyeol left, with a smirk placed on his lips.

"Yes?"

"Do you still like Chanyeol?"

Y/N turned her head faster than the speed of light and slightly widened her eyes at Baekhyun. "H-how- wait I n-never told you that..." Baekhyun found it amusing to see Y/N like that; a cute, blushing mess.

"I know you do, it's so obvious." Baekhyun chuckled and Y/N lowered her head.

"And Y/N there's something I need to tell you," Y/N looked up at Baekhyun.

"What is it?"

"We're going to travel for spring break, at least that's what your parents said." Y/N's face shows her confusion.

"Why did they tell you and not me?"

"... I'll explain everything later, now get your bags ready. We have a plane to catch tomorrow at noon." Y/N looks down at her lap and thinks.

"Are we going to Japan?"

"Nah, we're going to Thailand."