What's Wrong With You?! (6)

Third Person's P.O.V.

The day is Sunday. The last day of the weekend. Y/N was planning to visit her dad that was currently in the hospital working. Why? Because she needs to give a gift to him from her mother.

When she got there, she gave the present to her dad and said that it was from her mother.

Once that was done, Y/N walked to the stairwell because she felt so lively. This whole weekend she felt so awake for an unknown reason. It was a bit weird.

Y/N was going down the stairs too fast for her to realize that there was another person. (I don't know why I made your character so oblivious to their surroundings) Soon she bumped into that person and they both fell down, not on the stairs though.

"Whoops, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." Y/N grabbed her head and got back up on her feet.

She offers her hand to the girl that was on the floor. The girl took Y/N's hand and got up. "Thanks, Y/N."

Confusion clouded Y/N's mind when the girl said her name.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot that you don't know me yet. Let me introduce myself. My name is Areum." Y/n didn't want to be rude so she just said her greetings. "I also know you because Yoongi likes to talk about you a lot and it makes sense too. You're- you look beautiful." Y/N now understood.

Areum is Yoongi's friend, but she may have a love interest in him as well. The thing that surprised her was that Areum seemed like a shy girl because she blushed a lot when she was talking to Y/N; like she's known her for awhile. The more she thought of what Areum said, the more she became curious as to what Yoongi sees her as.

"That explains a lot. Thank you, Areum. Anyway, what are you doing here?" The girl lifted up her eyeglassses and looked straight at Y/N.

Her expression went from happy to grim. Maybe she shouldn't have asked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It's ok, I guess..."

Her full attention was on Areum. "I was wondering if you would like to come with me to Eun mi's funeral. B-but it's ok if you don't want to go." Y/N agreed to go, even if Eun mi came out of nowhere and started to fight her.

Y/N, Areum and Yoongi were driving to Eun mi's funeral. They didn't talk along the way because they didn't know what was appropriate.

They reached their destination. They went inside the church and took a seat. It was a little hard to find one because there were a lot of people. Who would've expected that?

The trio payed their respects to Eun mi and then left.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Y-Y/N, do you mind if I could have a sleepover with you? I w-want to get to know you better."

Areum wanted to have a sleepover with Y/N... I wonder if I could go. I should ask, but I should invite everyone else so that Jungkook doesn't get suspicious of me. I know that there's something going on between him and Y/N.

"Yeah, I guess you could come over. I'd like to get to know you better too, Areum."

"Do you mind if I come along?" I look into the rearview mirror to see Y/N.

"Sure, but are you going to invite anyone else? If you are, make sure you're bringing your own food. No, actually... if you are going, then lets have a sleepover at your house, Yoongi." I let out a chuckle. Y/N read my mind. She knew that I was going to invite more people.

"I guess it's settled then, we're having a sleepover with Y/N!" Areum is coming out her shell with Y/N. That makes me happy.

I text the boys to come over at my house at seven at night before I drop off Y/N to her home first, then Areum.

By the time I got home, I was met with an angry Jungkook. Damn it, I always try to avoid him whenever he's like this.

I close the door behind me, and that's when Jungkook stood up from the couch and came face to face with me. Silence.

I could tell by his facial expression that something bad was going to happen.

He raised his right arm and held a grip on my throat.

It's so... hard to breathe...

"Yoongi," Jungkook let out a quiet sinister laughter. I looked down at his left hand and saw a knife. No, don't do this Jungkook... you can't.

"Please, I'm asking nicely this time... stay away from Y/N. Take this as a warning."

He had his knife near my stomach. I was panicking so much in the inside, but I just remained frozen. I didn't want to move.

Jungkook threw the knife on the floor and threw me off to the side as well. I was still left paralyzed though. What is he going to do? Why is he just standing there? Why, why, why?

In a few swift movements, Jungkook was ontop of me. He started to punch me so hard. My head kept going from right to left. When Jungkook was done with me, he got up and left me there, lying on the floor. I couldn't feel anything. I felt a warm liquid coming from everywhere on my face.

What was that? I can't think clearly.

What just happened? Why did I let Jungkook do that to me? Why couldn't I move? What's wrong with me? Why am I so weak whenever it comes him?

So many questions kept on repeating inside my head. I don't know what to think.

Areum. Y/N.

They're coming over.

I get up and the pain on my head suddenly came. I let out a groan. Wait. That warm liquid rolling down my face, it's blood... but it's also my tears.

*****

'Knock, knock, knock'

"The doors open." I yell at whomever was at the front door, from the living room. "Ow." I whispered to myself, my throat hurts so much. It's probably my idiot friends anyways, it wouldn't matter until they saw my face.

I hear the door open and close. Instead of hearing many guy's talking to eachother, I hear two girls chatting. They're a bit early. Am I invisible, or did Y/N and Areum not see me yet? I guess it's just because I'm lying on the couch.

"Yoongi! Where are you?" I raise my hand and stay glued to the couch with my eyes closed. I don't feel like talking, mostly because my throat was still sore.

I hear the girls gasp. I know, my injuries are pretty bad. "Yoongi, what happened?" Areum sounds so worried, it's a shame that I can't talk to her.

I gave her a sign that means I can't speak. It's something we made up as best friends.

"Well... did you treat your wounds?" I shook my head and look away from them.

Y/N goes to the kitchen, leaving me and Areum alone.

I put back my focus on Areum. She's so worried about me... she's so beautiful. I never wanted to admit it, but, she's the reason why I keep going in life. But... I can't tell her how important she is to me. Not yet. But then there's Jimin that makes my heart stop...

Areum put her hand on my forehead. "You don't feel sick, do you?" I nod my head. Yes, I do feel sick.

"Here, I hope this'll make you feel better." Y/N came back with an ice pack and put it on my forehead. I smiled knowing that there are people who do care about me. Before I could thank them, the door opened and all hell broke loose.

"Hello Areum and Y/N... where's Father Louis Williams Suga Adams Junior III at?"

I didn't want them here now. Why are they all so annoying?

A half moon...,

a bright half and a dark half,

just like me.

_____

I'm sorry for hurting Yoongi in this chapter, but it was kind of necessary.