Anxious (25)

Your P.O.V.

I kept my eyes open, trying not fall back asleep. I don't want to. Not as long as this guy is with me. I glance at him. He looks to have a pretty small frame, so maybe I can escape. I look at the front of the car without moving from my seat here in the back. I didn't find anything that could possibly harm me. I look back out the window and switched the lock to open as quietly as I could, then tried to open the door. I know this isn't worth the try, but I'll do it anyway.

It didn't open.

I sigh and close my eyes in disappointment as I lay back on the chair.

I felt a burning sensation on the side of my head, so I open up my eyes and look at the mirror that shows a reflection of me and him. He was looking straight at me until I looked away to the window once more.

He probably heard me try to open the door... again.

It looks like we're heading out of the city, since the buildings are coming to an end. I wonder what time it is. I blankly stare at the city lights that soon disappeared into the darkness.

Am I scared? Maybe.

But I guess it doesn't really matter, Baekhyun's gone. Someone that I felt a real connection to, and now he's gone.

After staring blankly, I didn't notice the car stop. Should I get out? Probably not. I can't anyway. I look at the guy; he has blonde hair hidden under a beanie with a white surgical mask that hides half of his face. I stare at him as he gets out and it looks like he's heading to my side.

He reaches my side and opens the door for me, and then roughly pulls on my arm to get me out. The blonde closes the door after I fully get out. He yanks my arm whenever I try to get free from his grip. Why's his grip so tight? He doesn't look that strong, but then again, looks can be deceiving.

I look at my surroundings to see trees everywhere, and the road that this guy could have possibly driven on and also a house directly in front of us. From what I could assume is his house. He opens up the door and walks inside, while still gripping on my arm. The house itself looks and smells a little old, as if it hasn't been touched for a few year.

It looks like he's looking for something specific as he's looking around a lot. Maybe this isn't his house, well yeah, it looks kind of like a mess in here, a mess that's been untouched.

The man starts to walk again and opens up a wooden door that had a lot of stairs leading down to somewhere dark. I have a bad feeling that I'll have to stay there for however long. I stared at the dark staircase and decided that I don't want to go anywhere near there.

I feel the blonde slightly lose his grasp on my arm. This is my chance. I used my strength to be fast and I finally got out of his grip. It only took me a second to realize that I've fallen out of his control, and then started to run, but even just a second is too long. Before I could even make it to the front door, the guy tackled me down to the floor. The second I fell on the hard wood, I felt a stinging pain on my rib cage, the part that I had an injury on, then I felt something sharp go through my left arm somehow causing me to black out.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The blonde picks up the girl and throws her over his shoulder. He heads to the opened door and walks down the steps. Once he reaches the bottom of the staircase, he sets the female gently onto the ground in a sleeping position before going back up the stairs to close and lock the door.

*****

Taehyung and Jungkook head to the place they went the night before at exactly two in the afternoon. The boys open the door that makes the bell ring from above. They walk to the front, keeping an eye out for a certain male.

They sat at an empty table and talked with eachother, still keeping a look out until they got distracted. As they talked amongst themselves, Lisa noticed the two after her break was over. She walks over to them.

"You guys do know that Minseok is leaving right now. Might as well follow him. Tell him that I need him back here and you guy's can come too." Taehyung and Jungkook look at Lisa as they widen their eyes. They got up and look to the door and see a blonde guy walking out. They ran to the glass door to catch up with the other guy.

"Excuse me, sir." Taehyung asks and the blonde turns around.

"Yes?" He says as he slides his hands into his suit pants' pockets.

"You know the blonde girl that works here? She needs you for something." Jungkook went back inside without holding the door open, the door almost smacking Minseok on the face. Almost.

"What do you need, Lisa?" The female looks at the two younger boys, giving them a look Taehyung understood, and then back at Minseok.

"Uh, I need to talk with you privately with them. Follow me." Minseok looks at behind him and sees Taehyung and Jungkook. They follow Lisa and end up going outside through the backdoor.

"Oh, I forgot to get something. Just wait here." She left to go back inside the building, leaving the boys alone. A perfect chance. Jungkook walks straight up to Minseok and looks at him up and down.

"He looks familiar... do you know-"

"Y/N. Where did you take her?" Taehyung asks. The blonde male licks his lips and slightly smirked.

"I'm sorry, but I think you've got the wrong person." Jungkook pushed Minseok to the brick wall and took out a pocket knife and placed it on his stomach while having his free arm on the wall above the blonde. Minseok doesn't do anything. He just stares at Jungkook.

"Don't lie." Taehyung steps beside Jungkook and crosses his arms. Silence envelopes the three of them until the noisy metal door opened up and Lisa came out.

"I couldn-" Lisa looks at the scene in front of her and looks directly at Jungkook. She walks up to him and takes the pocket knife from his hand. She held it up.

"Ok, you guys didn't tell me that you were going to use any type of weapon." Jungkook and Taehyung make eye contact and felt embarrassed.

"Ok... I'll just leave now if that's all we're going to talk about. I don't have any answers about her." Minseok runs at a random direction and Jungkook follows him.

"So did he take Y/N?" Taehyung shrugs his shoulders and looks at the direction Jungkook and Minseok went.

"I don't know, he didn't admit anything. But it's more than likely that he did."