epilogue

A/N hey guys so this is the epilogue, got a lot of shit in here, comment if you notice parallels ;) any who, I hope you enjoy the chapter, and again I apologize deeply for the wait. I may start another fan fiction, here in a couple months, I dunno, but I did start another story, maybe read it? I’m thinking if I do another fanfic, I may do one where my oc falls in love with Marsh before he was famous? I dunno, anyways, last chapter, so please comment and vote. I would love to be friends with all of you, so kik me @torileggett98, follow me on twitter and instagram @vleggett98 tumblr @rebel-shady-angel my ask is vleggett98. Thank you, all of you who have made it this far and have stuck with me through waits, shitty chapters, and short ones. I could never tell you guys enough, how much I love all of you. Thank you so much, I’m tearing up as I’m writing this, fuck I’m gonna miss this story. But I’ll stop rambling and get on with the end.

Much love my angels.

Always,

-me

Epilogue

Five Years Later…

London POV

“Mom! London! Mom! Ma! Mama! Ey! Get up lazy ass!”

“Ronnie, what the fuck do you want?”

“Dude, get up! It’s Christmas Eve! Got shit to do.”

“Jeez Ronnie, okay, I’m up! Now, get out so I can get ready,” I shoo him out the door.

I close the door behind him, smiling to myself. Marshall and I have a big Christmas planned. It’s our last Christmas with the kids, Hailie is graduating college this year, and Ronnie and Whitney are graduating high school. They grew up really fast, and next year, all the kids will be out of the house. Marsh wants to travel, go all these places, and I think it’ll be great. This year were spending all day with the kids, decorating and cooking. Kim and her new boyfriend are coming over, along with their boy, and Nate and his family are coming.

I blow out my hair, and put my makeup on, before putting black leggings and a cream long sleeve shirt on. I throw the covers up on the bed, and slip my black boots on. I open the bedroom door and close it behind me before jogging down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen to see Marshall drinking coffee at the table, “morning babe.”

I lean down to kiss his forehead, “yeah, I didn’t have much of a choice.”

“You’re just lucky he didn’t jump on the bed like he did when he got his acceptance letter.”

“I know, but you can’t talk! You ran through the house screaming when Whitney and Hailie got theirs.”

“Oh hush! Let’s just accept that we may be overly proud of our kids, M’Kay?” he leans up and kisses me; he grabs my thighs and pulls me onto his lap. He grabs my hips and groans as he pulls me closer.

“EWW! THAT IS SO EFFING GROSS! STOP!” we pull away with a loud smack to see Laney standing in the doorway.

“Alaina?!” Marshall sets me on my feet and walks towards her. She drops her bags and hugs him tightly.

“Hey uncle, how’ve you been?”

“I’ve been good; actually, aunty and John are right behind me.”

“I will go greet them, and you guys can catch up, I’m glad you’re back Laney,” I smile and walk into the living room, to see Kim and her boyfriend John holding the hand of their toddler, Andy.

“Hey, London. You remember John, right?” Kim leans in to hug me.

“Of course, how’re you guys?”