crash and burn

Okay hey guys. So I'm doing this ahead of the chapter. You know the usual stuff. Thanks for reading yadda yadda yadda. I'm warning you ahead of time I cried during this chap and please don't stop reading the story after this. The story needed it, so please stick with me I promise I will make it up to you. Comment and tell me your thoughts.

Apologies

-me

London POV

"Ronnie! Stop running through the house!"

"You can't tell me what to do!"

"Wanna bet?"

"Nope."

I rolled my eyes and leave the kitchen walking into the living room.

"You comfy Hailie?"

"Yup. Thanks."

She grins at me and looks back at the TV. She's hanging upside down on the couch watching spongebob.

"Where's dad?"

"He went to the studio."

Marsh has been at the studio a lot lately. Its really frustrating.

"He's always at the freaking studio."

"I know hails but its his job."

"Its also his job to be here when his family needs him."

"Hailie be nice. You know Marshall loves you a lot."

"Do you?"

"What?"

"Do you know he loves you?"

"Yeah Hailie I do."

"You sure? Cause it's not like he's ever around to tell you."

My eyes grew wide at the young adult in front of me. Had I made it that obvious? I mean, Marshall not being around hurt, but I tried to keep it to myself. I was being a parent and planning a wedding by myself. He hasn't been around much since...well since he proposed. And that was a month and a half ago.

I shake my head to rid myself of the horrible theories in my mind before I cry. I'm taking the kids to find my wedding dress today.

"Kids! Get your coats and lets go!"

We pile into the car and drive to a dress shop. Its small but Laney had pointed it out the other day and I said we could check it out.

"Hello, how can I help you today?"

"I'm here with my bridesmaids and my brother to find my wedding dress as well as bridesmaids."

"Great! What's all of your names, and colors?"

I introduced all of us and told her the colors I wanted.

"Perfect! Let me fill out this sheet and I will hand you off to one of our specialists. "

I thanked her and waited with the kids. The girls were already looking at dresses and Ronnie just looked kind of awkward, as usual.

"Hey, Ronnie, you okay little man?"

"Dude, I'm fine."

He blushed and looked away when the girl who was going to help us walked over.

"You think she's pretty don't you?"

I whispered in his ear.

"Shut up," he said before punching my arm and walking off.

I laughed and introduced all of us to the girl. Her name was Courtney and she was tall, with light hair and tan skin.