children dont play games

Marshall POV

London and I have been better. She gets quiet sometimes and it worries me. She gets quiet when we talk about the wedding, but I push her to talk about it so she knows I really do want this. Ronnie was wary of me at first but, he eventually went back to normal, as did everything else. But I can still see it. The pain and panic I see in London's eyes. I wish I could take it away, and make her trust me again. But I can't so I do the next best thing, I help plan the wedding.

"London! Come on we gotta meet the planner hurry up!"

"You can't tell me what to do!"

She runs down the stairs with a smile on her face so I know she's joking. She has on light blue skinny jeans and a white tank top. Her eyes are lined and she looks perfect.

I smile and lead her to the car. We are meeting with the wedding planner today to finalize the details. We only have three months before the wedding. London and the girls have their dresses and the boys and I have gotten our tuxedos. We decided on them being gray with Tiffany blue ties. We also ordered everyone Tiffany blue converse to wear at the wedding. It was London's wedding, what did they expect.

We pull up and walk inside to the planners office. Its some guy that London knows.

"Oh my God! Andy!"

She jumps and wraps her arms around his neck as he spins her around. I feel my hands clench at the sight of someone else holding my girl.

"Hey I'm Andy, you must me Marshall." He sticks his hand out for me to shake. Then the realization hits him, "oh sweety I don't like London. I'm gay."

"Oh my bad, " I reach over and shake his hand, that was stupid of me to react that way. London just laughs as she sits down.

"Okay so we have the outfits. Flowers?"

"Blue peonies, that match the color."

"Indoor or outdoor?"

We haven't even discussed that. Where does she want it?

"Well I have a place in mind but I don't know if it will work out." London answers and fiddles with her fingers. That's how I know she wants this really bad, she always fidgets when she is afraid of not getting what she wants.

"Where did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking the beaux arts train station."

"The one in my 'beautiful' video?"

"Yeah, if we can't that's fine I just thought it would be cool."

She shifts uncomfortably and Andy looks at me.

"Do what you have to do get the station."

London's eyes grow wide looking at me and I smile. I'm getting that train station for her no matter what the cost.

"Alright what about table arrangements for the reception? "

"I had an idea for that. What if at each table we had a one true pair from books and movies? Like one table could be Mickey and Minnie, another could be Lilo and stitch, peeta and katniss, does that sound dorky?"

"No angel, it sounds perfect."

"Yes! Oh my goodness London you're a genius!"

The three of us finalize plans and then London and I leave.

*buzz*

Dre:hey there's a party tonight bring London.

Me:do I get a say in this?